Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_jd1

Dr. Emily Senay

Did anybody else happen to catch the segment on Celiac this morning with Dr. Emily Senay? It was a pretty good segment. Short, but informative. Great to get the word out there......hopefully we will keep becoming more and more mainstream!! YEAH!

Here is the link to Dr. Senay's page on the early show, hopefully they will post the video segment later today.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/...ain500194.shtml

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just typed in 'celiac' in search video and watched it.

thanks for the update.

judy

Judy in Southern CA

Thanks. I just forwarded the web address to my family ... The more they know the more the understand ... Marcia

Jan 1990 - Dx CFS/ME/FM (URI's, Ataxia, myoclonus, orthostatic hypotension, insomnia, brain fog, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat... ) Completely Disabled (housebound and bedridden at times)

2004 - Digestive pain all the time.

May 2004 - Hiatal hernia, erosive gastritis, gastroparesis (endoscopy)

August 2004 - Colon polyps, diverticulitus, internal hemorrhoids (colonoscopy)

No relief from Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Zelnorm, Miralax, Imodium, Lomotil ...

July 2005 - GP recommended WFDFSFEFCF + vegan (Also, anything that hurts free)

Immediately stopped needing naps and digestive pain reduced.

Sept 2005 - GFDFCFSFEF + chemical free - Immediately stopped feeling jittery / buzzing and digestive issues were much better.

June 2006 - Dx B12 and iron deficient. Started B12 injections and using cast iron pan.

August 2006 - MYOCLONUS GONE. (off Klonopin)

September 2006 - ATAXIA, INSOMNIA and Feeling like the floor was moving under my feet gone.

June 19, 2007 - Positive DQ2, Dx Celiac

October 2007 - Sleeping like a baby, waking up with energy, but still having fatigue/stamina issues

Nov 2007 - Started Paleo diet for chronic hypoglycemia

April 2008 - GTT normal. I'm no longer hypoglycemic. Started Low oxalate diet for kidney stones.

May 1, 2008 - Began salt loading for OI/NMH - noticed immediately muscle weakness was gone. I was sodium deficient but my labs don't reflect it. Still working on OI and PEM.

Marcia did you get to ck out the neuro thread?

judy

Judy in Southern CA

Guest nini

dang it, it's a CBS.com video and my puter won't play it... I went through this before... I'm running Real Player 10 on Linux and it should be compatible but it's not. I can see CNN video and Google Video and U tube video, but not CBS.com... aaaaaaaaaaagh