This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Nestle's Response...gluten-free List

anerissara

anerissara Enthusiast

I've been looking for a gluten-free strawberry milk mix to use in a cake...here's Nestle's response to my email. They included a gluten-free list that is helpful:

November 29, 2006

Dear Nestlé Consumer,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about Nestlé® Nesquik® strawberry and chocolate. We welcome questions and comments from loyal consumers such as yourself and appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

We have read your email and researched your inquiry. Our Nestlé Nesquik No Sugar Added variety, Nesquik Strawberry flavor, Nesquik Very Vanilla, Nesquik Double Chocolate and Nesquik 67oz Chocolate are produced on a line that also produces a product that contains gluten. For this reason, we are unable to say that those products are 100% Gluten free, as there may be a chance of cross contamination.

However, our Nesquik Chocolate flavored powder in 15, 30, and 56 ounce sizes are 100% Gluten free.

There are eight major food allergens, including milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts (such as walnuts and almonds), soy, wheat, fish and shellfish. Regulations on food labels require that all ingredients be listed on the label’s ingredient statement. Nestlé USA ensures that when any of these eight allergens are present in our products - no matter how much is included or whether a supplier may have added it - we note it on the label. We see it as our responsibility to ensure that these ingredients are properly labeled by their common name in the ingredient statement.

We appreciate your interest in our products and hope you will visit our website often for the latest information on our products and promotions.

Nestlé

Gluten Free Products

*This information includes products, which, to the best of our knowledge, do not contain wheat, rye, or barley/malt ingredients. The list may not be complete subsequent to the date of issue due to formula changes and new product information. Please read each product ingredient statement for the most current information.

Chocolate and Confections:

Nestlé Baby Ruth

Nestlé Bit-O-Honey

Nestlé Butterfinger

Nestlé Butterfinger BB’s

Nestlé Chunky

Nestlé Goobers

Nestlé Milk Chocolate

Nestlé Nips

Nestlé Treasures

Nestlé Turtles

Nestlé Oh Henry!

Nestlé Raisinets

Nestlé Sno-Caps

Spree

Confections seasonal:

-Valentines:

Milk Chocolate Hearts

Milk Chocolate w/ Butterfinger Hearts

Milk Chocolate w/ Butterfinger Tigger

Sweetarts Lollipops

-Easter:

Baby Ruth Crème Egg

Butterfinger Nesteggs

Caramel Nesteggs

Milk Chocolate Nesteggs

Peanut Butter Nesteggs

-Christmas:

Milk Chocolate Jingles

Milk Chocolate w/ Butterfinger Jingles

Spree Candy Canes

Sweetarts Candy Canes

Wonka Products:

Wonka Bottlecaps

Wonka Gobstoppers

Wonka Laffy Taffy

Wonka Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip

Wonka Mix-Ups

Wonka Nerds

Wonka Pixy Stix

Wonka Runts

Wonka Shockers

Wonka Sweetarts

Wonka Tart ‘N Tinys

Wonka Nerds Rope

Coffees and Teas:

Mountain Blend Instant Coffee

Nescafé Classic Instant Coffee

Nescafé Ice Java Coffee Syrup: All Flavors

Nescafé Tasters Choice: All Flavors

Nestea: All Flavors

Coffee-mate:

Nestlé Coffee-mate Liquid: Flavored and Non-Flavored

Nestlé Coffee-mate Powder: Flavored and Non-Flavored

Hot Cocoa:

Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix: All Flavors

Juices:

Libby’s Juicy Juice: All flavors

Nesquik:

Nestlé Nesquik Powder: Chocolate in 15oz, 30oz, and 56oz.

Nestlé Nesquik Ready-To-Drink Milk & Milkshakes: All Flavors

Nestlé Nesquik Syrup: All Flavors

At Nestlé, we are dedicated to you and your family throughout every phase of your lives. Your feedback is valuable to us, as it helps us to improve our products and services.

We appreciate your interest in our products and hope you will visit our website often for the latest information on our products and promotions.

Sincerely,

Samantha Winckoski

Consumer Response Representative

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest Viola

Thanks for this ! I didn't know that O'Henry was gluten free :D

heathen Apprentice

God bless you for doing this--and so close to the holidays, too.

2Boys4Me Enthusiast
Thanks for this ! I didn't know that O'Henry was gluten free :D

Shirley, Canadian Oh Henrys are made by Hershey (and have no gluten containing ingredients). I don't know about manufacturing procedures, though.

Guest Viola
Shirley, Canadian Oh Henrys are made by Hershey (and have no gluten containing ingredients). I don't know about manufacturing procedures, though.

Your right! I just snuck into hubby's chocolate hidey place and noticed that they are made by Hershey. :lol: How odd. Have you tried them? I used to love them. Maybe I'll work up the nerve to try one as I don't see any problem with the label.

KrisT Explorer

Thank you so much! I came on the board specifically to find out if I can have a hot cocoa this morning with my kids and we happen to have Nestle brand. YAY!

Archived