Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tasha

Alize Gluten Free?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm trying to remember what that is. Is that the greenish-blue liquor? If it is a liqure I am not sure, you may have to contact the company. If it is a rum, vodka, whiskey, etc. it is gluten-free if it is distilled and fermented.

-Laurie

Hi,

I have the Alize gold passion and Bleu. The ingrediants for gold passion are passion and exotic fruits, cognac, sugar, spirit, natural flavours. I think Blue is pretty much the same (no ingrediants on bottle). I've looked on the website but i can't find much info. Does anyone know if these are gluten free?

Also, when drinking spirits do we need to check that it's been distilled and fermented or is distilled on its own fine?

Cheers

Julie

Apparently there has been some controversy as to wether that is an effective enough method and it is now recommended you contact the manufacturer. As for wine, tequilla they are naturally gluten-free. You need to check the vodkas etc. some are potato some are other sources.

It is tasty stuff. It didn't sit too well with me but here's a link that explainsWhat cognac is

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif