Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prinsessa

Da Luciano

We went to Da Luciano's the weekend after Thanksgiving and it was great. They have a whole gluten free menu and I saw someone holding one at almost every table. We ordered pizza and the kids really liked it. The gluten free pizzas are personal pizzas so everyone got to order their own. They also have a gluten free cannoli which DD really liked. She still is talking about it. I tasted a little bit (that is all she would let me take LOL) and it was really good! The only bad part was that we had to wait a while for our food, but it was really busy. Every table was taken in the restaurant and there were lots of people waiting (luckily we came before them) I will definitly make reservations next time.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

where is this resturant?

judy

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

It seems you have a flare that surfaced around the New Year. Nausea has been a constant through my lifetime, so I’ve learned a few things. Peppermint essential oil in a diffuser or dabbed on the inside of your wrists (use a carrier oil like s...
    Hello All Thanks again for the information and suggestions. I truly appreciate it Yes, I did have my gallbladder through an ultrasound and all is well as far as it's concerned.  And, I did manage to convince my Doctor that I...
    Is there an app or book to identify kosher gluten free food in Europe ?