This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Funny Video! You Have To Watch It!

ptkds

ptkds Community Regular

My brother just sent me this link. I though it was pretty funny!!

Enjoy!!

ptkds

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

That's adorable! (THough I have to point out, we can make just about everything shown except phyllo dough. and someone will probably figure that out, too!)

Canadian Karen Community Regular

ROFLMAO!

Thanks for sharing!

Karen

Mary Contrary Rookie

LMFAO :D

angel-jd1 Community Regular

That was funny!! Thanks for sharing. Great to know we now have our own "Christmas song" Anybody want to go carroling?? :P *Sings* It's a gluten freeee christmas for MEEEEEEEE!!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Guest nini

that's funny, I had to send that to a few people! dang, our own Christmas song, now don't I feel SPECIAL!

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh my gosh! Now I've seen everything! :lol:

These poor people have obviously never heard of The Gluten Free Pantry :P

Fiddle Faddle--there is a phyllo dough recipe floating around here somewhere--I posted it before Thanksgiving. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mamaw Community Regular

That's wild!!! Loved it. But for some newcomers that may just make them sit down & cry..Someone needs to post a pic & change the words to the song & show the non gluten-free world that we do have wonderful gluten-free goodies!!! I elect Guhlia since her food pics look sooooooooooo good!!!!

thanks for posting toooo cute

mamaw

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast

That was GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!

PeaceAngel22 Apprentice

Too funny!!!! I needed a laugh. Thanks!!

floridanative Community Regular

This was on listserv today. Once on the site, put gluten free Christmas in the search box and it will come up. Remember to have your sound on.

Open Original Shared Link

lindalee Enthusiast

Love it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
NoCakes Newbie

:rolleyes: I recently came across this video on youtube and thought everyone might enjoy seeing it for a laugh and to help lighten the gluten free burden for Christmas. If you like to see it the link to it is (

)copy and paste it to your browser to go to the Gluten Free Christmas Video. Enjoy

NoCakes

Guhlia Rising Star
That's wild!!! Loved it. But for some newcomers that may just make them sit down & cry..Someone needs to post a pic & change the words to the song & show the non gluten-free world that we do have wonderful gluten-free goodies!!! I elect Guhlia since her food pics look sooooooooooo good!!!!

thanks for posting toooo cute

mamaw

Awww.... That made me smile. I needed a smile today. Thanks, Mamaw!

Thanks to ptkds for sharing. It made me laugh (though it did make my stomach turn with all those gluten-filled images). Lol.

Guhlia Rising Star

Since we're on the subject of YouTube, here's a really inspirational video I found.

Open Original Shared Link

(This is for you and the newbies, Mamaw...) :D

marciab Enthusiast

That was great .. I loved the part about slipping up and getting an ambulance ride too ... :lol: Thanks ... marcia

missy'smom Collaborator

Yeah! Somebody made a song just for us! :P

Archived