Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike44

Chewing Gum.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest nini

I believe all Wrigleys is gluten-free, R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) puts out a candy list of verified gluten-free candies and I believe that all Wrigley's flavors are listed on there...

Wrigley’s:(October 19, 2006) Do your products contain gluten? The following is a list of U.S. Wrigley products that are free of any wheat, oat, rye or barley gluten: o Wrigley's Spearmint® gum o Freedent® gum, o Doublemint® gum o Extra® gum o Big Red® gum o Eclipse® gum o Juicy Fruit® gum o Eclipse® Flash breath strips o Winterfresh® gum o Orbit® gum o Winterfresh® Thin Ice breath strips o Orbit White gum o Altoids Sours o Altoids Mints o Altoids Gum o Lifesavers o Cremesavers What is the white powder substance on your (Wrigley’s)gum? All Wrigley gums are brushed with a rolling powder before they are encased in the foil wrappers that keep them fresh. On our sugared brands a granulated sugar, which has the appearance of confectionary sugar, is used. On our sugar free brands a dusting of sugar substitute is used. The amount of the powder used may vary and depends on the handling of the operator. In general, our Extra® brand gums have more rolling powder brushed on them than other brands.

wal-mart has there brand of gum ... that is the BLUE package.. Its like dentine gum .. little white chicklets... it says clearly GLUTEN FREE>

Most of Wrigleys is fine

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com