Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jess

gluten-free Lists?

Hi!

I know that in Germany there are some companies like Unilever and Nestlé that have downloadable PDF lists with gluten-free products. Which companies in the US offer such a service or where can I get gluten-free lists in general? I already got some information on Amy's kitchen soups, Wolfgang Puck and Hershey's.

Thanks in advance!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know what area you live in but I emailed the grocery store that I go to and recieved a gluten free list from them. I live in Mass. and shop at Shaws/Star and I did get a list . Also the national celiac organization has a list that is about 30 dollars that has a very comprehensive list. Hope it is helpful.

Brenda Diagnosed Celiac 2005 Woodville, Massachusetts

Most product these days have a www. address that you can e-mail for their list of gluten free products and by my judgement many are happy to comply with in a short time.

If you have an interest in a particular product, perhaps we can help. (US and celiac disease).

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I live in North Carolina and in this particular region they have stores like Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods and Kroger. I will contact those stores and hope they can help me. I"ll come back to you if I have any questions about a specific brand. Thanks to the both of you.

You can get a copy of the delphi forum gluten free list. PM me your address and I can send it to you. ALWAYS READ THE LABELS because companies change their ingredients so often that you can only use a list as a guideline.

L.

Michigan

Jess:

I too live in North Carolina on the north east coast. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Lisa

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien