Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACottrell

Results From Diet After 3 Days!

I'm so glad I found this site and decided to go ahead and start Jason's diet. We started Friday night and today he had the first solid bowel movement ever! I know it's not our imagination that he is improving now. DH even thinks he's grown already, lol, but that may be a little imagined. ;)

Oh, and I went for a prenatal appoinment today and my nurse practicioner told us she has celiac disease- what a coincidence! I told her I've always had a sensitive tummy and she sent me for a celiac panel right away. We may get results by our first visit to the pediatric GI and if it's positive, it may get him off our back even more about the biopsy.

We are so excited that our baby is feeling better (although we never knew he was sick) and may start growing to full potential again. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

That is so exciting....and you must be so happy as a mom!

Good luck and continue to keep us updated. Remember that even if your tests are negative, you could still be non Celiac gluten intolerant (on the other hand, you might not be!). Just remember to do what feels best for you!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast results are so encouraging!

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

Thats wonderful news. Im so happy for you. We saw fast results too! Thank goodness your baby is still a baby when you discovered this. Our son was four before the light bulbs went off in our heads about celiac disease. His mood, health and general well being improved within the first five days and we are ecstatic about it.

Good luck. x liz Ireland

Wow! That is wonderful news about your son! :D

Can't wait to hear the results of your testing.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev