Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janet S

Celiac Sprue Physicians

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sorry don't live in the area but there is a gluten free brewery in your part of the state. Maybe you can call the owners who have Celiac. Website is www.darkhillsbrewery.com ....I think. It's in the publicity thread on this site if I listed it wrong. Good luck to you.

Dx'd with anemia - March 2005

Positive blood tests - Sept. 2005

Positive biopsy - Jan. 2006

Gluten free since 1-23-06

I am desperately seeking a physician familiar with Celiac Sprue in the Bentonville, Rogers, Fayetteville (Arkansas) area. Can anyone help? Thank you

I contacted my health insurance company, asked for gastros familiar with sprue, and here are some names:

Dr. Wiliam Martin, Dr. Charles Moore, Dr. Chad Paschall, Dr. Sidney L. Vinson and Dr. Gary Thomas, 3344 N. Futrall Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72730, 479-521-8200

Dr. Michael Rogers, Dr. Stephen Stagg and Dr. Sanjeeb Shrestha, 116 W. Monroe Avenue, Lowell, AR 72745 479-521-8090

Give them a call. Sometimes the insurance company knows what they are talking about, and sometimes they don't, but it's a start. In the meantime, I will ask my gastro here for names.

Good luck!

I contacted my health insurance company, asked for gastros familiar with sprue, and here are some names:

Dr. Wiliam Martin, Dr. Charles Moore, Dr. Chad Paschall, Dr. Sidney L. Vinson and Dr. Gary Thomas, 3344 N. Futrall Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72730, 479-521-8200

Dr. Michael Rogers, Dr. Stephen Stagg and Dr. Sanjeeb Shrestha, 116 W. Monroe Avenue, Lowell, AR 72745 479-521-8090

Give them a call. Sometimes the insurance company knows what they are talking about, and sometimes they don't, but it's a start. In the meantime, I will ask my gastro here for names.

Good luck!