Rate this topic

Well I am so excited to report all is well here. Sabastian got his first 2 teeth and has been LOVING gluten. He is his normal happy self. Bowels and tummy have never been better. He ate cheerios, vanilla wafers, bread and bagels, I mean gluten overload. Not one loose stool or a tummy ache. He has found a whole new world of food. He is still off of dairy though.

I just wanted to take a little time to thank each and everyone of you. There were many days I came here just to cry out for help. There were days I was so lost, down, thinking there was no postive and I had finally gotten to a point where I knew it was all going to be ok. So many of you took time out of your day to make sure I was educated, calm, and seeing the silver lining of this all. Thank you so much for being there for me and being my friend.

I took a blood test Tuesday and I should get the results soon. I am also in the mist of passing a kidney stone. (OUCH!) I am not leaving you all just yet, but I will be leaving the parents board. I no longer have a child with celiac disease. YAY! Thank you all again so much. In my time of need you saved me.

Oh, wow.........what happened? Did you run some tests to find out he wasn't celiac? What was wrong before?

Check out my last post "Moms With Young Kids, need imput" and it will explain it better.