Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes, I received my order yesterday. Before going gluten-free, I loved Great Harvest's breads. Now, that I am gluten-free, I love them even more! Their basic white is moist and by far the cest gluten-free bread you will find! The blueberry muffins and bread are great too! Must try this stuff!

My parents went there and brought us back goodies. Go there if you're ever in town! It's a bakery which offers great gluten-free goodness.

http://www.chattanoogabreads.com/newsrelease.html

My local Great Harvest chain makes a gluten-free bread. I tried it once shortly after dx and liked it. However, the risk of cc is way too high for my sensitve gut.

Hez

My local Great Harvest chain makes a gluten-free bread. I tried it once shortly after dx and liked it. However, the risk of cc is way too high for my sensitve gut.

Hez

The ones here in Northern VA make gluten-free bread twice a month. They clearly state that they are a wheat bakery and they try to avoid cross-contamination but don't make guarantees.

I generally find it too sweet for most sandwiches but occasionally buy it for toast. I intentionally bought a loaf the week before my last blood test. I don't see the doctor to get results until next week.

I tried it last week. The Great Harvest by my house makes it once a week. I was scarfing in down because I hadn't had bread that good in so long. But I'm pretty sure in made me sick. I didn't even get through half the loaf. Sad day. So I would be careful for cross contamination. I didn't think I was that sensitive. But maybe I am...

Our Great Harvest doesn't even try. Which is guess is a service since they truly believe that they cannot make a true gluten-free bread due to CC... but I do miss their breads. That was some good stuff!!!