Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rusla

New Years Eve

Rusla will be here around 9 EST.

I will be here about, until the lobster is cooked......drooling as we speak. We hate big parties or even small ones on New Years Eve. I think it's a throw back to when I never had a date on New Years Eve. We like it alone and quiet. Quiet it is except for the snorring from the chair next to me. :P

I haven't started supper yet, too early. I'll likely be back on about 6:00 Pacific Time.

So, hopefully, we'll see you all later :lol: I think I'll just have a glass of the blush wine that my daughter sent me. It's open ... will save the champagne for when we get some company to help me drink it.

Hi Everyone- angie, your "big girl" is sooooooo cute. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa- You're getting your lobster! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D When are you going to come up here and eat some with me?

Laura- yeah, 2.5 years can feel like 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ugh!

Resolutions? I resolve not to make any. :P :P

Actually, that's not true. I resolve to either go back to yoga or ballet. i need the exercise and my back needs the posture focus!

I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in case I don't make it back on. I'm currently sitting her in a FLEECE toga (I'm not gonna be cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and yes, I will take pictures and post them.

Love and :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: to all my peeps and really, Peace on Eearth. God Bless Everyone, no exceptions.

Angus says, "Woof, woof grrrr, woof!" which is Aussie Shephard speak for he loves you all too!

I'll be on and off....Eric just got home....so now we'll make up some dinner: shrimp and a nice salad, plus the traditional black eyed peas for good luck. We all know I need some....maybe I didn't eat enough b.e.p. last year? I'm loading up tonight!!!!!

My new years resolution is to attempt to live a more normal life even in the midst of my mystery ailments ;), be thankful for all the good in my life, and to take care of myself more!

Laura

I'll be checking in now and then tonight. My grandson is sleeping so adorably, so please don't blow your noisemakers in the house!

Hi everyone

I just wanted to wish everyone a healthy, happy new year.......

We will stay at home tonite ALONE!!!!! A glass of homemade wine & home ALONE ... You take it from there...... married for 35 years & still in love........

Anyone having the traditional pork & kraut for new years ?

Guhlia (Angie) congrats........

My hubby snores too until I made him get a c-pap, must be a male thing!!!When he snores on the couch our kitty bites him & wakes him up..I've trained him well...

happy happy

mamaw

Hi Everyone- angie, your "big girl" is sooooooo cute. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa- You're getting your lobster! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D When are you going to come up here and eat some with me?

Laura- yeah, 2.5 years can feel like 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ugh!

Resolutions? I resolve not to make any. :P :P

Actually, that's not true. I resolve to either go back to yoga or ballet. i need the exercise and my back needs the posture focus!

I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in case I don't make it back on. I'm currently sitting her in a FLEECE toga (I'm not gonna be cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and yes, I will take pictures and post them.

Love and :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: to all my peeps and really, Peace on Eearth. God Bless Everyone, no exceptions.

Angus says, "Woof, woof grrrr, woof!" which is Aussie Shephard speak for he loves you all too!

B: can I get there without going through New York, that totally sucks. Hey, you come down here bring the lobsters and we can enjoy the Outer Banks. Such a deal? and as Karen would say "eh". OOOOh let's roust her.

If you wake me up in time I'll have drink of champagne. My son is at his mom's and my girlfriend has the flu and went to bed an hour ago.

L,

We are hoping to make it to OBX again this summer/fall. Maybe we could meet up then! :)

That will be part of my New Year's resolution :)!!!

L

Just let me know where and when. It would be delightful. Resolute for a hook up is a good thing. We will meet, Laura, where ever you go. It will happen. :) , and soon, I feel.

I have had two good days (been ill for a couple of months) and so this afternoon we went to Picazzzo's for gluten free pizza. We were home before 6 (and the drunks). Now my hubby is watching the Packers and Bears play. Of course he is happy that the Packers are winning. I will be off to bed in about an hour. A safe New Years at home.

Tomorrow we are suppose to go to a friends house and watch all the bowl games. Hopefully it will be another good day. They are rare for me and much appreciated when I get them.

HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone.

Hi everyone--I'm back.

Mamaw--you and your husband sound so sweet :D I hope you have a wonderful evening--alone ;)

Bev going to a toga party! That sounds like fun.

Our older son called at about 6 and invited us to his girlfriend's parent's house. I'm still trying to get rid of this cold by Wednesday, so we declined. I'm in my jammies as we speak. :)

Congrats Angie! I don't know you well, or anyone on here yet, but congrats.

I to am staying home, I will check in about midnight here in California.

What is the time difference, where some of you guys are? between 2 and 3 hrs?

I don't drink much, but for some reason I bought a little bottle of tequila and I will have a sot at 12. :ph34r::lol:

Heres to everyone !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! :rolleyes:

I am soooo glad to see you post Mouse. Before you turn in for the night, I want to wish for you a wonderful new year full of good health, good friends and thoughts for the future, a good and healthy future.

I am always with you, I no you know.

Love and Kisses, Lisa

Well I have my Champagne, my coke, chocolate and nachos I am ready.

Happy New Year to you too, Rebecca! Glad you came to the party :lol:

Hope to get to know you better in the days to come. :)

Thanks. its about 9 pm there in jersey right? so at 9 here I will have a shot to celabrate NY's there then again 12 my time. :lol:

i could be haveing a shot every hour, but thats way over my limit. all though I am not going anywhere!

Well maybe next door :rolleyes:

Happy New Year everyone, Rusla has started a New Year party thread. See you there! :lol:

Happy New year ... well, in a few hours. :lol: I have my lovely pink wine and chocolates ... what more can one ask? :lol:

Hey Rusla..and wonderful wish for you to have a healthy, fruitful new year.

And all our celiac friends in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, I lift a glass for you. Cheers to happiness, health and success.

Lisa