Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rusla

New Years Eve

Armetta

Glad you have had a couple of better days.. I hope 07 brings you months of better days... I wish I could have a piece of that pizza!!!! lucky you......

I guess there are no pork & kraut lovers out there!!!!!We were alway told that we must eat that on new year's so we would have good health & prosperity in the new year.. I can remember as a kid I hated that meal, now after all the years we love it. now I tell my grandkids the same story as I was told years ago.

9:32 & counting. Husband pouring the wine, the candles are lit!!!!!! home alone , home alone, good night!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamaw

Oh yes, and my beautiful Sheba is ready to party too. And yes Rusla, Sheba is a strange name for a Shiba Inu, but her regestered name is "Rokita's Gal Sheba" so that's what she ended up with. Sheba is spelled like the Queen of Sheba, which she thinks she is at times :lol:

My neighbor just came over and we are going to have a drink at 9 and so on and so on

5 hrs and counting !!! its going to be a long night :lol:

Happy New Year everyone, Rusla has started a New Year party thread. See you there! :lol:

Rusla has graciously allowed me to merge the party threads--this way it's easier for me to keep up :lol:

Party on!!!!

Rusla has graciously allowed me to merge the party threads--this way it's easier for me to keep up :lol:

Party on!!!!

I looked and looked.......thanks for lettin me know. :)

So, for each and every one of you, I hope you have a magnificent gluten-free, prosperous and fruitful new year. May things get easier for everyone in this upcoming year.

Too bad we don't have IRC capabilities.

We will stay at home tonite ALONE!!!!! A glass of homemade wine & home ALONE ... You take it from there...... married for 35 years & still in love........

THAT IS SO SWEET!

B: can I get there without going through New York, that totally sucks. Hey, you come down here bring the lobsters and we can enjoy the Outer Banks. Such a deal? and as Karen would say "eh". OOOOh let's roust her.

YES- Seriously, I'm in and I WILL BRING THE LOBSTER!

Dude- Totally off the wall? I am wearing a toga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What more do you want? I could bite the head off a bat?????????????? Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

PS Angus says:

Some balls are held

for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when

they're held for pleasure

They're the balls that

I like best

:P :P :P :P :P :P

PS Angus says:

Some balls are held

for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when

they're held for pleasure

They're the balls that

I like best

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Way to get the party off the ground there, Angus!! I just love your new piacure, by the way--you look dignified and less puppy-ish. Your mommy and daddy must be feeding you well!! :D

Aye missy. If the bat is a vampire bat and he bit a gluten-eating creature then the gluten would be in his head and teeth. HOwever, I am watching one of my favorite movies while doing this, I am drunk, semi nekkid and almost drank my whole 200ml bottle of cordon negro champagne. Top that.

:lol: So the bat found some sticky gluten laden New Year's feast? :lol:

Alright, I give up. I admit it was a terrible attempt at a joke. If I was any good at comedy I wouldn't do what I do now....come to think of it, I'm not very good at doing that either.

So Shirley, what is the Queen of Sheba the Shiba Inu wearing for New Years Eve. Is she dressed in her finest fur coat?

You could never tell maybe the bat head is stuffed with a bread stuffing, served up with flour laden gravey on a slice French bread. My gosh, look at all the gluten in the bat head.

Cross contamination....duh!

Silly me :lol:

I am drunk, semi nekkid and almost drank my whole 200ml bottle of cordon negro champagne. Top that.

:o Gee, I'm in my nightclothes with a bottle of spring water watching QVC. My husband (as I predicted days ago) is snoring on the couch downstairs. You got me beat by a mile :P

So Shirley, what is the Queen of Sheba the Shiba Inu wearing for New Years Eve. Is she dressed in her finest fur coat?

She is dressed in her finest winter coat...a couple inches thick and a darker red than her picture. She tends to fade to a red tip cream in the summer <_<

Then catch up. what you waiting for...next year? Take something off and we could almost be even.

That would be the bleaching of the sun.

Do you live in Camel Poops BC, Shirley?

Then catch up. what you waiting for...next year? Take something off and we could almost be even.

You know, you're right! I'm having a hysterectomy in 3 days--I should have a drink and let loose a little. I think I'm just wound too tight :lol:

My hubby is downstairs watching some sports on TV ... nothing exciting happening here. such is life after 40 years of togetherness :rolleyes:

You know, you're right! I'm having a hysterectomy in 3 days--I should have a drink and let loose a little. I think I'm just wound too tight :lol:

Take something off, dance nekkid in front of your husband and celebrate the freedom from the expense of feminine products. Rejoice

!

Shirley, I suggest you do the same, it will shake him up. He will wonder what's come over you. Make this the year of being unpredictable.