Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rusla

New Years Eve

Happy New Year Rebecca, you are in the same time zone as I am :rolleyes: I just put down the wrong time the last time I mentioned it. Darn ... must be this wine :lol:

Happy New Year Rebecca, you are in the same time zone as I am :rolleyes: I just put down the wrong time the last time I mentioned it. Darn ... must be this wine :lol

I am gonna blame the TEQUILA ina minute.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU EASTERN FOLK! :lol:

Happy New Year to Shirley, Rebecca, Rusla, my cyber mom Patti (yes, I am a little bit tipsy, whoops!), Lisa-my kindred spirit, Dessa, and all of my other beloved Celiac buddies.....

xoxoxo

Well ... May the new year bring you

troubles that last only seconds

giggles that last minutes,

chuckles that last hours

laughs that last days

smiles that last weeks

happiness that last months

friendships that last years

but most of all

Love that lasts a lifetime!

Happy New Year All!

iT IS A BIT EARLY I AM ON THE WEST COAST (CALIFORNIA) AND I AM I MY THIRD SHOT AND MY NEIGHBOR IS LAUGHING AT ME !!!

JKMUNCHIN WHERE ARE YOU? :ph34r:

soooo i am sitting here on their couch and the kids are asleep and I am doing homework and watching grey's anatomy and they are not getting home for another 6 hours ((looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time)) and yeah...

happy new years to those on the east coast~!

HI FLAGBABYDS IM IN CALIFORNIA TOO...... NOT IN SCHOOL.... YOU ARE AT STANFORD CORRECT? I GRADUATED IN 2004 FROM EMPIRE COLLEGE IN BOOKKEEPING WITH COMPUTOR APPLICATIONS. I COULDN'T DUE IT NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE BRAIN FOG, BUT I DID GRADUATE WITH A 3.96 GPA I RECEIVED AN "B" IN AN ENGLISH CLASS OR I WOULD OF HAD A 4.00 BUMMER

NOT BAD FOR AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE :lol:

HI FLAGBABYDS IM IN CALIFORNIA TOO...... NOT IN SCHOOL.... YOU ARE AT STANFORD CORRECT? I GRADUATED IN 2004 FROM EMPIRE COLLEGE IN BOOKKEEPING WITH COMPUTOR APPLICATIONS. I COULDN'T DUE IT NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE BRAIN FOG, BUT I DID GRADUATE WITH A 3.96 GPA I RECEIVED AN "B" IN AN ENGLISH CLASS OR I WOULD OF HAD A 4.00 BUMMER

NOT BAD FOR AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE :lol:

actually i am a junior in high school at gunn high and i live on stanford campus with my parents, my AP classes have homework over break and we haven't had any finals yet, they are also after break.

I APOLIGIZE I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE. :unsure: I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY NICE NEW YEAR. WHEN DID YOU OR YOUR FOLKS FIND OUT YOU WERE A CELIAC? I MYSELF DID NOT FIND OUT UNTILL AUG OF 2006, I HAVE BEEN SICK OFF ANDON ALL MY LIFE WITH ANEMIA AND LATELY JULY WAS THE WORST WITH THE BIG D. WELL AT LEAST I KNOW NOW WHAT IS WRONG AND WHY NO WEIGHT GAIN. ;)

happy new year in one hr and 3 minutes to everyone out there still on!!!!

I'm still here doing homework and watching grey's anatomy dvds and then i will move onto gilmore girls after this episode which will be the last of the 2nd season.

Happy New Year everyone ... I got wine sleepy and kicked out before midnight on the west coast. :lol:

Well...I'm sorry I missed the rest of the party, but I hope that everyone had a safe, happy, semi-naked, somewhat tequila wine champagne buzzed (except Molly but you were making GOOD $$$$$$$$$$- YAY!) New Year's Eve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am blessed tp count you among my friends!

Well, here we are into the New Year Mateys.

I had to take my phone off the hook on New Years Eve because my psychotic landlord was calling every half hour including after midnight.

I think I should move to Nelson, I can run around nakey and eat gluten-free chinese food. The place I go in Calgary has a few things they can do for me gluten-free and I have never been glutened there because they know the drill. But Shirley, the place you go to sounds even better.

Work was fine it was fairly slow, we didn't have to talk to any rude, obnoxious drunks or anything yesterday. We just dealt with the monitoring, police, ems etc. It was nice and peaceful for a change.

Hope everyone had a great New Years!

Well, here we are into the New Year Mateys.

I had to take my phone off the hook on New Years Eve because my psychotic landlord was calling every half hour including after midnight.

I think I should move to Nelson, I can run around nakey and eat gluten-free chinese food. The place I go in Calgary has a few things they can do for me gluten-free and I have never been glutened there because they know the drill. But Shirley, the place you go to sounds even better.

Work was fine it was fairly slow, we didn't have to talk to any rude, obnoxious drunks or anything yesterday. We just dealt with the monitoring, police, ems etc. It was nice and peaceful for a change.

Hope everyone had a great New Years!

Go for it Rusla! Nelson is a beautiful place, and Calgary is much too big now :lol: