Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

num1habsfan

Kinnikinnick Sells The Best Product Ever!

Maybe this was posted before but....

I went to order bread,etc. tonight and I looked under the "extras" section (since i always do haha), and I saw the coolest thing EVER and totally ordered 1. For $9.90 its a pack of 2 'toaster bags' that you put your bread inside these bags, and then can use any toaster/toaster oven/grill/etc...and the description says each can be reused 100 times.

That like cuts out 99% of contamination right there :lol:

Anyone else own these??? Once I get them/use them i'll reply and share my opinion.

~ lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

they are great i bought these this summer and had the hotel i was staying at use them without any problems. as i was leaving i was told that the employees in the kitchen had a bet if they would melt in the oven.. they did not.

they are great i bought these this summer and had the hotel i was staying at use them without any problems. as i was leaving i was told that the employees in the kitchen had a bet if they would melt in the oven.. they did not.

haha thats awesome. a worry of melt would be my next question, but thanks, you just answered it :lol: . cant wait to try them, i should even use them at school to microwave my bread!!

~lisa~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Yes! I have those and they're great. I make sure I take some gluten-free bread and the toaster bags with me when I'm going out of town, whether to a hotel or to a friend's or relative's house. I always feel a little better to know I can at least have some toast or a sandwich that if nothing else.

That's cool to know they didn't melt in the oven. Always wondered about that in the back of my mind.

Nancy

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

~Chinese Proverb