Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Villanfam

Kirkland Signature Dishwasher Detergent Liqiud Gel

Guest Villanfam

So I was going through all of my non-food products, reading labels, and I decided to check my dishwasher detergent. Listed under ingredients it says thickening agent. Does any one know if it is gluten free or maybe how I can find out. The only website listed is costco.com and I haven't had much luck finding any kind of answer on their website. I guess I can wait 'till tomorrow to try to call them, but now am really nervous about continuing to use it and letting my kids eat off the dishes washed in it. Thanks for any help in advance. :)

Happy new year,

Courtney

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

So I was going through all of my non-food products, reading labels, and I decided to check my dishwasher detergent. Listed under ingredients it says thickening agent. Does any one know if it is gluten free or maybe how I can find out. The only website listed is costco.com and I haven't had much luck finding any kind of answer on their website. I guess I can wait 'till tomorrow to try to call them, but now am really nervous about continuing to use it and letting my kids eat off the dishes washed in it. Thanks for any help in advance. :)

Have you found out??

Kirkland customer service confirmed tonite (5-8-08) that if it contained any of the top allergens, it WOULD be listed. So no Wheat is in this product.

I am still tracking the "thickening agents" for sources of corn however. Stay tuned.

Laurie