This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Gluten Free Restaurants In King Of Prussia, Pa

mjmooers

mjmooers Newbie

Does anyone know what restaurants serve responsibly in King of Prussia, PA?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

connorsde Newbie

not sure about king of prussia, but for a ride on 202 south into delaware there is a pizza place that serves wonderful gluten free pizza and gluten free beer. in greenville delaware on 52 north. i can give directions if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
bogglefan Newbie

Hi, I am not the original poster but I would be very interested in the name and directions to the pizza place in DE that serves gluten-free pizza. Thanks.

lor Newbie

Chillies is about the only place i know of in KOP.

Phaolan Newbie

Me and my boyfriend have never had a problem at the Melting Pot (one just opened in KOP across from the mall). It's an all-fondue place. We told them what the issue was, gluten, and they easily changed a few ingredients. Make sure you request cheese fondues with the corn-starch coating. .and don't eat the bread.

G-F Four Newbie
not sure about king of prussia, but for a ride on 202 south into delaware there is a pizza place that serves wonderful gluten free pizza and gluten free beer. in greenville delaware on 52 north. i can give directions if interested.

I too would like the name of the restaurant in DE on rte 52 that serves gluten-free pizza and beer.

Thanks

GFinVA Newbie

I lived in King of Prussia for 22 years. I always had good luck at Bennigan's (just outside the mall), TGI Friday's or Chili's. There is an Outback in the Gateway shopping center in Devon (about 2 miles south on Rte. 202) and they were always extremely knowledgable and helpful. Definitely stay away from Bertolini's (Italian restaurant in the mall near Lord & Taylor) - totally clueless and uncooperative. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info about K of P! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 1 month later...
Sunshinez06 Rookie

There is a place called "Pizza by Elizabeth's" that boasts a gluten free crust on their menu. It's in Greenville, Delaware.

Open Original Shared Link

I haven't been there yet, so I can't attest to CC. Has anyone been there to see?

Maureen73 Apprentice

Thanks for sharing the DE restaurant info!!!!! I've been driving to Jules Thin Crust in Doylestown when I want pizza, so I'll have to try this place out (we are in South Jersey -- about 10 minutes from the DE border). Yippee! :P

I haven't been there yet, but Maggianos and Margaret Kuo's both offer gluten free dining. Here's their websites:

• 4 weeks later...
luvs2eat Collaborator

My daughter had a very good experience at The Cheesecake Factory. They told her their fryer is dedicated and she was happy w/ her meal.

Archived