Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdb_93

Whats Edible At Hardrock Cafe?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

That's a good question and I am hoping someone has some advice, we were on vacation over the summer and there was a Hard Rock Cafe, and I wouldn't go in because I was unsure. Good Luck though.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

I would call them and speak to the store manager. 613-241-2442 He/she will likely have the best answer for you. Generally plain, unmarinated meat and plain veggies are safe, but ALWAYS check before ordering. If you're really concerned, you may want to invest in some Triumph dining cards for him to take with him. Sometimes when the customer goes the extra mile to make things easier on the restaurant, the restaurant will also go the extra mile to keep the customer safe.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

I would call them and speak to the store manager. 613-241-2442 He/she will likely have the best answer for you. Generally plain, unmarinated meat and plain veggies are safe, but ALWAYS check before ordering. If you're really concerned, you may want to invest in some Triumph dining cards for him to take with him. Sometimes when the customer goes the extra mile to make things easier on the restaurant, the restaurant will also go the extra mile to keep the customer safe.

i was just about to reply with the same type of thing, i've gone to a ton of places like hard rock, and like the person before me said, talk to the manager, if their burgers are 100 percent beef, get a plain one and some steamed veggies or a baked potato.

Gluten Free since April '04