Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrissy

Can You Keep Track Of Everyone?

In FireFox, try hitting "Ctrl +"

Ok I got FireFox loaded and will now hit control +

hummmmm it didn't work

i know it's me.

i typed and then hit preview and could see above where i'm typing now and the fonts are larger after I changed in the 'sizes' button

Ok I can do that but it doesn't allow me to enlarge the print when i try to read the thread???

Gosh i wish i knew more..I tried highlighting.

well going to bed..tomorrow is another day.

hugs

judy

Judy in Southern CA

Join eNewsletter

just wondering if anyone else has trouble remembering who is who sometimes on this board? sometimes there might be a particular thing about someone that stands out to me for some reason and then i can keep track of them better-----but it just seems to happen (alot) that i can't keep peoples names and their particular symptoms connected. maybe i just don't post often enough?

does it make you feel any better to know that someone who's been here since before this board was this board (we had *totally* different software and were somewhat different, but there are a few of us old timers still here) and is one of the top three posters feels the same way to a certain degree? :P

there's a *lot* of people here, and we're all different. some are easier to remember than others, but yeah... it's hard to keep that many people straight when you can see and hear differences in real life - it's all the harder when it's just online. you're definitely not alone. (that's what history and other links are for. :D )

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter