Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nic

Chinese Restaurant

My Celiac son misses Chinese food terribly. So I called a Chinese Restaurant in the next town over, called Lun Wah and asked them if they would be willing to cook for my son using gluten-free soy sauce that we bring in and a clean pan. They took all my info. including my name and what time we would be coming. When we walked in one of the workers walked over to me and said, "are you Nicole?". I was surprised, it was like they were waiting for us. Then the server along with the cook followed us to our table to explain how they would be preparing his meal. They also wanted to know which person was on the special diet and then when serving the food was very careful not to place anything gluten in front of my son. I thought that was especially curtious. So if anyone is ever in the Roselle area of Jersey (right near Elizabeth) at least you know you can trust this place to try their best to be careful. So far, no signs of being glutened.

Nicole

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am from PA, is this in the Southern part of Jersey?

We are more just North of being Central Jersey. If you have ever heard of Newark, we are about 15 minutes away. We are also about 20 minutes from NYC.