Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Everyone,

My sister was in Italy last month to meet with her fiance's family, and she brought me home some gluten-free pasta. It was called Farmo and it was very tasty. She brought Penne, Spirals, Spaghetti and then she bought back what I could describe best as Pastina Pasta. I cannot find any gluten free pasta in that small of shape/size here. I have found alphabets and those were ok.

I am assuming we cannot purchase this brand in the US, but I thought I would just give any Italy-bound travelers some hints on something good to pick up.

Enjoy!

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

the only gluten-free pasta that i have found that makes that kind of cut in america is bio glut (also form Italy). they call it ditallini (spelling may not be corect). i don't usually buy this cut but the Penne, Spirals, and Spaghetti are the best i have ever had. check you local heath food store, thats where i buy mine.

good luck ;)

Hi Everyone,

My sister was in Italy last month to meet with her fiance's family, and she brought me home some gluten-free pasta. It was called Farmo and it was very tasty. She brought Penne, Spirals, Spaghetti and then she bought back what I could describe best as Pastina Pasta. I cannot find any gluten free pasta in that small of shape/size here. I have found alphabets and those were ok.

I am assuming we cannot purchase this brand in the US, but I thought I would just give any Italy-bound travelers some hints on something good to pick up.

Enjoy!

Hi. Ok, the brand I buy for my daughter is Tinkydaya (I think I spelled it right), it comes in spagetti, fusilli, and they have one called I think Rice dreams. They are all made of stoneground rice and water. Thats' it. They have one for kids made of small shapes. My daughter loves them as well as the others. I don't know if you can buy it on line or not, but I get it at either Whole foods or Stop N' Shop. Good luck. :)

Eat Well To Stay Well

Daughter Dx'd Celiac Jan 2007

Dx'd Aspergers June 2009

All their products are available from Johnson's Dietary Provisions at www.johnsonsprovisions.com, you could contact them about shipping to the US.

Farmo gluten-free pasta from Italy is available in the US. Earth Fare carries it in the southeast and it is available online at (Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned) as well.