Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abbie

Trouble Urinating?

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on in awhile but have just been having a awful couple of days.

Bloating, tired, crying, angry,anxious, sleeping too much or too little, my hair is falling out again and my skin is nice and itchy and has rashes in all the classic areas.

I know it is because I ingested gluten and since going gluten free I have discovered several other food allergies.

Along with all the other symptoms I mentioned above has anyone when there stomache is bloated beyond belief also found that they had trouble urinating? I keep having to burp too and I hear gurgly sounds in my throat. My doctor had given me Flonase for my chronic sinuitis and allergies and I am wondering if that has gluten in it somewhere?

Recently I went to see a neuro because i was having all kinds of muscle spasms and began to wonder if I had MS so they did an MRI that came back fine but I don't know if I am being a hypochondriac anymore or that its just the celiac.

With having cancer, my mom having cancer and then my Dad with Parkinson's I just am waiting for the other shoe to drop again. So I am not sure if I am just over thinking today that it still could be something else or that i just am having an emotional meltdown today.

Well for whoever responds or reads this thanks for letting me vent. I was having such a good run of feeling well that I feel like I took 20 steps backwards.

Abbie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on in awhile but have just been having a awful couple of days.

Bloating, tired, crying, angry,anxious, sleeping too much or too little, my hair is falling out again and my skin is nice and itchy and has rashes in all the classic areas.

I know it is because I ingested gluten and since going gluten free I have discovered several other food allergies.

Along with all the other symptoms I mentioned above has anyone when there stomache is bloated beyond belief also found that they had trouble urinating? I keep having to burp too and I hear gurgly sounds in my throat. My doctor had given me Flonase for my chronic sinuitis and allergies and I am wondering if that has gluten in it somewhere?

Recently I went to see a neuro because i was having all kinds of muscle spasms and began to wonder if I had MS so they did an MRI that came back fine but I don't know if I am being a hypochondriac anymore or that its just the celiac.

With having cancer, my mom having cancer and then my Dad with Parkinson's I just am waiting for the other shoe to drop again. So I am not sure if I am just over thinking today that it still could be something else or that i just am having an emotional meltdown today.

Well for whoever responds or reads this thanks for letting me vent. I was having such a good run of feeling well that I feel like I took 20 steps backwards.

Abbie

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time right now. If you have ingested gluten that could also cause the muscle spasms and I get the shakes when contaminated.

And yes, most of us have trouble with bloating. You go quite a while without urinating and then when the gluten starts to leave the body, you are in the bathroom all the time. At least I'm am. But the bloating can be quite hard and painful until then.

I have a big problem burping too. I find that a clear soda like ginger ale, or 7-Up helps with that. I usually keep some on hand.

I sure hope you feel better soon!

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

Thanks for your response Viola

Actually I get the shakes too so that really makes me feel better to hear that.

Sometimes just having someone validate you makes things seem "normal" or at least I don't feel like I am just going crazy.

Anyhow thanks for your support it has helped immensly

Take care

Abbie