• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if Act II popcorn (other than plain and buttered) are gluten-free? On delphiforums, it does state that Act II microwave popcorn is gluten-free, but does that mean all types? I'm particularly interested in the kettle corn, and the caramel corn.

Thanks for any help!!

Brenda

good news for you and your kettle corn!

taken directly from the website: http://www.actii.com/company/faqs.jsp

Are your products gluten free?

ACT II Microwave Popcorn does not contain gluten or related proteins obtained from wheat, rye, barley, and oats and ingredients derived from these cereal grains.

Allergen information obtained from our ingredient manufacturers states that the ingredients used in ACT II microwave popcorn do not contain gluten or related proteins obtained from wheat, rye, barley, and oats and ingredients derived from these cereal grains. ACT II microwave popcorn is made on dedicated equipment, eliminating the possibility of cross contamination.

:D

Has anyone had problems with the Act II Kettle corn? It appears to be gluten and dairy free. If this popcorn is not safe I'm going to have to buy the plain stuff since most popcorn contains some sort of dairy product.

taken directly from the website: http://www.actii.com/company/faqs.jsp

Are your products gluten free?

ACT II Microwave Popcorn does not contain gluten or related proteins obtained from wheat, rye, barley, and oats and ingredients derived from these cereal grains.

I just noticed that they took the gluten free question off of their website and I read on a product list that one of their products contains gluten. I'm just wondering if this popcorn is still safe.