Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silly_yak_mum

Orlando Aiport?

Hi all,

We're finally trying a cruise this winter. On our way we will have to spend at least 1 meal in each direction at the Orlando Airport.

Does anyone know what the gluten-free meal options might be at the airport?

Thanks!

Thank you for answering all the questions I never thought to ask.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Below is the link to the list of restaurants at the Orlando Airport.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/goaa/conces...htm#restaurants

I saw Chili's too and Chick-fil-a on the list. Airport restaurants do not always have the full menu that is offered outside the airport.

Phyllis

Gluten Free - 30 years

Thanks!

We don't have those restaurants in Canada (or atleast not where I live) but Chili's does list their gluten-free menu options on the website. We'll easily find something before hitting the warm weather!

Thanks!

We don't have those restaurants in Canada (or atleast not where I live) but Chili's does list their gluten-free menu options on the website. We'll easily find something before hitting the warm weather!

Actually I just posted in the past week or two what a nice response I'd had from Chili's and their gluten-free menu.... here's the link

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=29847

Ev in Michigan

GFDF since 8/20/05

Negative Bloodwork ~

Dr. encourages me to trust my

"Gut Reaction"

Actually I just posted in the past week or two what a nice response I'd had from Chili's and their gluten-free menu.... here's the link

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=29847

To second what someone else said, airport restaurants do not always have the full menu. Atlanta's airport, I ate ate a Chili's on the way to a gymnastics meet and all I felt comfortable getting was a garden salad. I think you can get the burgers at Chili's, but I didn't have a gluten-free menu on me, and when I asked about allergies, no one knew anything, so I said a garden salad only, please:-)

I would recommend bringing food with you in your carry on, I did that on the way home and was a lot happier, especially when our flight was delayed!

Thanks - we survived the airport. We ate at Chili's but just a head's up to future travellers - the airport location doesn't have everything on the menu (ie. no potatoes, vegies, etc.) But we did get a grilled chicken salad.