Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skinnyminny

Wendys Salads

i know some of you dont do fast food n id rather not too but on the website for wendys it says the blt and the Mandrian orange salads are gluten free does anyone eat these? Iwould Like a change from the chili!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Wendy's actually has quite a few things that are gluten free compared to most fast foods.

Caesar Side Salad - no croutons

Fruit Bowl with yogurt

Spring Mix Salad - no croutons

Taco Supremo Salad

Chilli

Fruit Cup

Burger - no bun

Baked Potatoes

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Well I guess I am about the be the tester for this I called from the number on the website and she said the website list is all up to date and the chicken salads are all on there so im sure they should be fine if i get sick ill be quiet disappointed since i tried to research it so much a head of time!

Yea on their website is a full list hat includes the BLT salad and Madrin orange. I was just wondering if those 2 were fine if anyone has eaten them wo reactions.

I have had the mandarin orange salad with no problems. The manager where I went was also very helpful in selecting an alternate dressing as the one that is supposed to go with that salad has gluten in it. I had the honey mustard one, and it was delicious.

Ryan

Positive blood work May 06

Positive results with diet change

I have had the mandarin orange salad with no problems. The manager where I went was also very helpful in selecting an alternate dressing as the one that is supposed to go with that salad has gluten in it. I had the honey mustard one, and it was delicious.

Certain Wendy's have dedicated fryers and some don't. Ask if they have a dedicated fryer. If they do, then their fries will also be gluten free. Woo-hoo!!