Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerryK

My Last Intentional Glutening

Sunday...Monday and Tuesday was hopefully my last intentional glutening. I had bread...pasta...apple fritters.

I noticed Wednesday that like my whole insides are "raw" feeling. From my stomach to my

(sorry) butt. It like even hurt to sit. Even if my tests come out negative, who wants to live like that?

Jerry

Dental Enamel Defects

Gastro symptoms

Positive Dietary Response

Enterolab Antigliadin IgA positive 12/06

Transglutaminase IgA Positive

Blood TG IgA Negative 2/07

HLA-DQ 3,1 (Subtype 7,5)

Gluten Intolerant...Likely non Celiac

Western Oregon (Or-ee-gun) US

Why Worry?...YOU are a sentient being on a habitable world in a cosmos largely filled with nothing.

You

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ouch! Your insides sound like they're very angry with you--you'll feel much better after all that is out of your system :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

What's surprising is that it bothers me so bad, yet I've not lost any weight. In fact if I quit exercising, I'd probably gain weight quickly.

In any case, I want to remember this post, so that if my testing comes out negative, I can remember why I quit doing bread.....

Dental Enamel Defects

Gastro symptoms

Positive Dietary Response

Enterolab Antigliadin IgA positive 12/06

Transglutaminase IgA Positive

Blood TG IgA Negative 2/07

HLA-DQ 3,1 (Subtype 7,5)

Gluten Intolerant...Likely non Celiac

Western Oregon (Or-ee-gun) US

Why Worry?...YOU are a sentient being on a habitable world in a cosmos largely filled with nothing.

You

What's surprising is that it bothers me so bad, yet I've not lost any weight. In fact if I quit exercising, I'd probably gain weight quickly.

In any case, I want to remember this post, so that if my testing comes out negative, I can remember why I quit doing bread.....

You maybe haven't lost weight because you may be retaining fluids and gas like crazy. I do when I get contaminated. Can make a six pound difference in a day :o:(

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

When I used to be so sick and if I get glutened I often say my tummy feels like one big black and blue. Feels like someone is beating you up from inside. It's an ache, like a toothache that takes so long to go away. Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if numzit would help??? :P

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!