Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Run_4_Jesus

I've Been Eating Wheat From Mcdonalds!

I went to McDonalds.com and read the ingredients for hashbrowns and french fries and BOTH of them contain wheat! I had stopped eating french fries b/c somebody told me they had wheat but I was still eating the hashbrowns. :huh:

I've been diagnosed with Celiac my whole life. I was recently diagnosed with hypoglycemia.

I'm a long distance runner for my school's cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track teams and I try my hardest not to let Celiac, hypoglycemia, or anything else slow me down!

I LOVE Jesus with my whole heart and am committed to serving Him for life!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I went to McDonalds.com and read the ingredients for hashbrowns and french fries and BOTH of them contain wheat! I had stopped eating french fries b/c somebody told me they had wheat but I was still eating the hashbrowns. :huh:

if you look on the internet, and on this site, you'll find, that in the end product of both, there is NO gluten, how ever, because wheat was involved, and is one of the 8 allergens, they MUST list it. calm down. you're fine. if you're not sick after eating them, they dont make you sick

Gluten Free since April '04

if you look on the internet, and on this site, you'll find, that in the end product of both, there is NO gluten, how ever, because wheat was involved, and is one of the 8 allergens, they MUST list it. calm down. you're fine. if you're not sick after eating them, they dont make you sick

Let's just leave it at this and not start this discussion again ok? ;)

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

Let's just leave it at this and not start this discussion again ok? ;)

Amen.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Amen.

:lol::lol: Now if we had a nickle for every post on this subject :lol:

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

Yeah I was just gonna say...I wonder if any of us can count how many times this topic has been brought up!! :P If your idea was true, we'd all be rich :lol:

~ lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

agreed and nothing has changed.....

However if we had a dollar for every time we might be substantially towards actually paying for ACCURATE testing ... (presuming we could actually get hold of the oil )

So read the old posts and make up your own mind... is really the best.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

I agree with gfp, this is such a controversial subject, everyone needs to read up on it alone, I like that nickel for everytime this was brought up, so there is a plethora of information on this site alone on the subject. make your own decision...

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville