Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mtndog

Deboles Rice Pasta Or Lundberg Rice Chips?

I will search the archives and go to the company websites but I thought I'd throw it out there. I think I have reacted to one or the other. Or maybe I'm just over-reactive. Or radioactive :ph34r:

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I too am not a fan of Deboles....I bought some shells and cheese once thinking it would be good....oh the horror! I will not eat their pasta anymore, it just doesn't taste good enough for me.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Thanks laura. I know DeBoles stinks but the question is, is it what made me stink?????????????????????

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

I just noticed that you are legume intolerant, could CC from the beans that are used in one of the Lundberg Chips have gotten you? I have never had a problem with their chips but I haven't had the barbeque flavor.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

I just noticed that you are legume intolerant, could CC from the beans that are used in one of the Lundberg Chips have gotten you? I have never had a problem with their chips but I haven't had the barbeque flavor.

I had the Sea salt flavor. Hmmmm.....I'm legume intolerant but not to the extent of CC. Not yet anyway :ph34r:

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif