Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Gluten Free Pantry Triple Brownie Mix

Has anyone else had a hard time finding this mix? I don't want to order it online if I don't have to, I noticed I cannot find it in stores at all anymore. I know Gluten Free Source in Dillsburg has it, but that is a drive for me (45 minutes). I used to get it at Giant but it seems like they carry every GFP mix but that one. I ended up buying the Pamela's brownie mix instead and it was ok, but I liked the GFP pantry one much more, I thought it had a little more flavor. Any suggestions?

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Go into Giant and go to their customer service desk. Ask if you can speak to a manager in charge of stock or ordering. They "might" be willing to order it in for you, especially if you commit to buying more than just one. Grocery stores will order pretty much anything if they think it'll make them money. You will likely want to follow up with a phone call later in the week to make sure they ordered it. If that doesn't work, try your local health food store with the same approach. Those small stores will often order special items in for their customers so long as one of their vendors carries it.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

I've had trouble finding it, too. I finally asked about it at one of the stores and they said that they are getting it in but they only get in one case at a time (small stores) which is six bags and they sell out in one day or two. Yesterday, the manager told me that he had just put them out and someone came in and bought all six bags! So, now, I ask them to keep a bag or two aside for me when they get it in and there are no problems.

Yes--I've not been able to find the brownie mix or the pancake mix. I've been to 2 Whole Foods, Wegman's and Shoprite.

I'm going to do an order by mail--I have their catalogue. I figure, for the time being, it'll just be simpler.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev