Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jknnej

gluten-free Restaurants In Durango, Co

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Jennifer,

I have been to Durango prior to dx. I really can not remember any large chains there. I remember eating at small Mom and Pop type places. I wish I knew of something. Are you going through Denver? You could pick up some gluten-free goodies to take to Durango.

Hez

Anyone know of restaurants in Durango, CO that are gluten free?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nothing in my restaurant guide for Durango, sorry.

Lisa

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

hello- Im not sure if you have found any gluten free restuarants yet, but i know of a few!

sus$#&arian does gluten free noodle bowls, plus they have gluten free soy sauce!!

Sizzling Siam has a bunch of gluten free dishes, but you cant have their soy sauce

BoJeau's has gluten free pizza, sandwiches, and beer!!!

I have heard that Seasons is pretty celiac friendly, but i havent been.

Mutu's is my favorite!! They can do any of their pasta dishes with gluten free noodles!! and the staff is always very friendly about it and very helpful!!!

Ken and Sues is not very gluten friendly :( its used to be one of my favorite places in town but i cant eat much there now.

sweeney's or the ore house are both celiac friendly!! great steaks and salad too!!

also most of the mexican places are really good about letting you know if there is gluten in anything.

hello- Im not sure if you have found any gluten free restuarants yet, but i know of a few!

sus$#&arian does gluten free noodle bowls, plus they have gluten free soy sauce!!

Sizzling Siam has a bunch of gluten free dishes, but you cant have their soy sauce

BoJeau's has gluten free pizza, sandwiches, and beer!!!

I have heard that Seasons is pretty celiac friendly, but i havent been.

Mutu's is my favorite!! They can do any of their pasta dishes with gluten free noodles!! and the staff is always very friendly about it and very helpful!!!

Ken and Sues is not very gluten friendly :( its used to be one of my favorite places in town but i cant eat much there now.

sweeney's or the ore house are both celiac friendly!! great steaks and salad too!!

also most of the mexican places are really good about letting you know if there is gluten in anything.