Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Glutino Cold Cereals

Hi Everyone, today I was in the store and I saw the Glutino Cereal, both the Apple Cinnamon and the Honey Nut. I finally decided on buying the Honey Nut, it was hard to decide at $6 a box :blink: I wanted to be happy.

I was surprised, it didn't taste like the Honey Nut Cheerios I remember but it had a decent taste, I was eating it dry and it proved to be a good snack.

I was wondering has anyone tried the Apple Cinnamon? I am hoping to hear from someone and maybe buy that box next time.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

The apple cinnamon ones are pretty good, but not near as good as the honey nut ones. They need more sugar or something. They're good though.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

I actually just tried the apple cinnamon ones for the 1st time yesterday. I really liked them. I would definately reccomend it.

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

Guest cassidy

I tried the honey nut and was diaspppointed with the texture. They got very gummy in milk. They stuck together and got stuck in my teeth. The taste was fine, but I am more of texture person and I didn't like that at all. They would probably make fine dry snacks, but since it is so expensive, I probably won't buy it again.

I love Ewerhorn (something like that) rice crispies. They taste just like rice crispies to me and I just add some berries in.