Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prairie Girl

Regina Chapter - Canadian Celiac Association

I have a question for anyone in regina. I am a member of the regina chapter, but even though I changed my address when I payed my renewal fee, my newsletter is getting sent to my old address. I want to sign up for the cooking demo of the gluten free oat products (march 14 and 15th) and don't know who to call. It said in the newsletter that the telephone callers would be calling to confirm dates, but I have not recieved a call. Does anyone have a contact for someone in the chapter? If you could email it to me, that would be great!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have a question for anyone in regina. I am a member of the regina chapter, but even though I changed my address when I payed my renewal fee, my newsletter is getting sent to my old address. I want to sign up for the cooking demo of the gluten free oat products (march 14 and 15th) and don't know who to call. It said in the newsletter that the telephone callers would be calling to confirm dates, but I have not recieved a call. Does anyone have a contact for someone in the chapter? If you could email it to me, that would be great!

Have you tried doing a google search? Most larger cities have web sites for their chapters. Also you should be able to find it through the Canadian Celiac Ass. web site.

Hope that helps.

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

I dont have the info with me currently, but I can give you Janine's phone # and address that I've gotten on some of my newsletters/invitations. Maybe you've got it somewhere too.?

~ lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

If you have a number for someone Lisa that would be great! I cannot find one on any of my newsletters. And i have looked up the regina chapter in a google search already and it gives me the location, but no number.

Thanks,

Courtney