Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liz92

Hi Teenagers Of The gluten-free World! Lol Haha

fer all u real teens out there in school and stuff, do any of u guys(or girls lol) ever like to do stuff like act or sing or draw? does any bodies speak a nuther language or been out of ur country?????? im kinda bored right now...........

:lol:

i love to draw!!!!!

not sing, becuase that would probably hurt some peoples ears lol.

I luv sports! I like volleyball, basketball(tons) tennis is ok, i love to ski and thats most of it. :lol:

I don't sing, act, or draw...but I used to dance! I'm definitely a soccer player though. But I had to quit once I got so sick

I am a soccer player too! i love it. did you play on any teams. i hope you can get better soon so you can play again :)

I am a soccer player too! i love it. did you play on any teams. i hope you can get better soon so you can play again :)

Yea I had been playing on teams since I was 5 years old :) I played on our high school team actually, and we won the championship! It was so much fun. How about you, do you play for your school? What position do you play? I played left midfielder, and when I was a little younger I played some goalie. :) :)

I sing and run...

occasionally at the same time ;) but not normally cuz that gets ya really out of breath, lol

I'm in my 3rd year of Spanish and I want to become fluent in it.

Yea I had been playing on teams since I was 5 years old I played on our high school team actually, and we won the championship! It was so much fun. How about you, do you play for your school? What position do you play? I played left midfielder, and when I was a little younger I played some goalie.

yah i have been playing for long time on city teams, and i am on the highschool team. i play forward and some times center mid. i love playing it just so fun

yah i have been playing for long time on city teams, and i am on the highschool team. i play forward and some times center mid. i love playing it just so fun

I know :) I love running. That's why I love playing midfielder. You don't really have to ever sprint, but you're constantly running the whole time. I love it. How old are you? I'm graduating this year so I have to decide if I want to play in college or not. I don't think I want to play on a competitive team...if I'm healthy enough to play, maybe i'll join a team that's just for fun.

I know I love running. That's why I love playing midfielder. You don't really have to ever sprint, but you're constantly running the whole time. I love it. How old are you? I'm graduating this year so I have to decide if I want to play in college or not. I don't think I want to play on a competitive team...if I'm healthy enough to play, maybe i'll join a team that's just for fun.

yah i love running, and i am so happy cause track starts on monday and i do long distance. i am 15 almost 16. how old are you? my older sister played soccer in college and she had fun. do you do track or anything?

Ben- That's cool, what position did you play?

Kassie- Oh that's awesome! I never joined track, but I wish I had :( Do you mean that you run cross country? How many miles do you run a day?? It seems so tiring.

I'm almost 18 :)

when i was like really little i was on a soccer team

i used to swim

and now ive like skied quite a few times

Hi everyone! This is my first post so bear with me :). I live in England and have been diagnosed for about a year but I've only just found this site. I am currently at sixth form doing my A Levels and hope to go to University next September. My hobby is to dance; I do jazz, tap, ballroom and irish :D

peacenlove_girl17- no i dont do cross country because its the same time as soccer, but next year i am goin to see if i can do both. um i havent been running for a while but next week i will be running around 3-10 miles a day, usualy probably like 6 or 7. i think it feels refreshing to run

Kaylabobayla- i love to ski too, but i am goin to learn to snowboard now, i even have one just havent been on it yet

I pretty much played every thing exept goalie.

Yes you should learn how to snow board it fun but dont try any rails if you fall on a rail it hurts.

Im thinking about joining track... im not sure tho. iv never ever played REAL soccer, though but I think id of liked it cuz I like most all sports. Hey ben, where are you from? like state wise??

well, g2g! CU!

I love to draw. It's probably one of my favorite things to do. I'm in my 2nd year of Spanish but really can't speak it very well.

-Ash

• Forum Discussions

Hey!  I found this article and I wondered if.... https://www.thehealthy.com/nutrition/medical-mystery-scurvy-2012/ It's about a man with scurvy, yep, Vitamin C deficiency!  Do you think your symptoms are similar? And this a...
    Not sure if this article will help...it's about when antibodies develop in children predisposed to Celiac and diabetes, but it discusses the different antibody tests and the ages different antibodies appear.   https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...
    Have you been checked for a vitamin B12 deficiency?  B12 deficiency can cause diarrhea, bloating, migraines, vision problems like your flashes of light, skin rashes, itching,  hallucinations, and mental problems like mania, bipolar, depression, ...