This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Grey's Anatomy

angel-jd1

angel-jd1 Community Regular

Hi, my name is Jessica, and I am a Grey's Anatomy Addict!!

Ok......what do you think is going to happen tomorrow night? Will Meredith kick the bucket?

Also, found this article that looks pretty interesting. Seems that they are in the works of writing a spin-off for Addison. Not so sure about this.......

LOS ANGELES - It looks like

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jmengert Enthusiast

Okay, I'm am obsessed with this show. It's absolutely ridiculous. I own both seasons on DVD and have this season on my DVR and have seen most episodes several times. Oh, so sad.

I think Meredith will live and that it will be her mom who dies since she's the one who is going in for heart surgery. I don't think they would have shown Denny and Dylan if Meredith were to really die.

I can't wait for tomorrow night!

PeggyV Apprentice

I agree, Meredith will live, after all it is "Grey's Anatomy" I love the show too.

jerseyangel Proficient

I love this show, and can't wait till tonight!

I read about the possible spin-off yesterday.

I doubt that Meredith will die. Like my husband pointed out--if she dies, they would have to rename the show :D

I don't think Meredith will die. She can't it's Grey's Anatomy haha I think Denny and the bomb guy will send her back, and tell her she hasn't really died yet. She has to fight to stay alive. Maybe she will have some temporary wierdness and then be back to her normal self.

Not sure what will happen to her mother. If she dies, that also kills a part of the show, Meredith really has always had that struggle BECAUSE of her mom. Hummmmmmm

What about the pregnant lady that Alex saved.......what a turning point for his character. I wonder if it will turn out to be someone he knows. Maybe just a person to show that he has a heart.

Lots to find out tonight!! I can't wait!

StrongerToday Enthusiast

8 hours... 43 minutes... but who's counting??? :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Love this show!! But I usually fall asleep before it ends and I have to watch it on Friday. So NOBODY start a post tomorrow that has a title of MEREDITH LIVES or anything like that.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient
Love this show!! But I usually fall asleep before it ends and I have to watch it on Friday. So NOBODY start a post tomorrow that has a title of MEREDITH LIVES or anything like that.

I'm so glad you said that!

I can just see myself coming on tomorrow, blabbing all about what happened. :lol:

Sillyyakdidi Apprentice
I'm so glad you said that!

I can just see myself coming on tomorrow, blabbing all about what happened. :lol:

I LOVE greys anatomy, i expect to have all y'all to blab with about it after it airs tonight lol =D happy watching!

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

I named my car "Izzy" after Dr. Stevens...

LOL

jmengert Enthusiast

Now *that's* love of a show when you name something after a character :)

How sad is it that I just got home from work, and my first thought is "yippee! Only a few more hours until Grey's!" I've been counting down all week.....

dlp252 Apprentice

Yeah, I do the same thing, lol! It's my friend's fault for getting me hooked on this. While on vacation last year she made me watch an episode, and that was that. :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
Yeah, I do the same thing, lol! It's my friend's fault for getting me hooked on this. While on vacation last year she made me watch an episode, and that was that. :lol:

Hi Donna :D

Yep--it has a way of sucking you in! 4 more hours to go.....

dlp252 Apprentice
Hi Donna :D

Yep--it has a way of sucking you in! 4 more hours to go.....

Arggg, 6.5 hours left here, lol. And, then I can't stay up to watch it, lol.

3 hours to go here!! WOOOT!

So is it bad that I tell my family and friends to not call me during Grey's?!?! :lol: It is bad that I have actually NOT answered the phone when someone did call :P

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Love Grey's too...only 12 min to wait on the East coast.

gota go.

judy

Oh it was SO good.............LOVED IT!!

jmengert Enthusiast

I loved it, too--I cried through a lot of it! I wonder when the next new episode is?....

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I named my car "Izzy" after Dr. Stevens...

LOL

OMG that is so funny...... :lol:

So is it bad that I tell my family and friends to not call me during Grey's?!?! :lol: It is bad that I have actually NOT answered the phone when someone did call :P

Answer the phone during Grey's? are you KIDDING? :lol: EVeryone knows not to call during that time and if they do, I return calls at the commercials, so we are on 3-minute max phone call :lol:

Oh it was SO good.............LOVED IT!!

I am so glad.....we've still got more than an hour to go here and I really thought I was going to be annoyed and mad at this week's episode - - of COURSE meredith can't die.....and this new spinoff?? WHAT???? forcing me to follow another show? :angry: NO! I want Addison to stay!

so maybe she is the one who'll die? anywho Thursday is the big night here, ha ha.......because it's Men in Trees after that......woo-hoo! :P

okay so let's chat about it tomorrow, shall we? ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd! just watched it....I cried, too. I can't believe the affect this show has on my emotions....brilliant.

OMG that is so funny...... :lol:

Answer the phone during Grey's? are you KIDDING? :lol: EVeryone knows not to call during that time and if they do, I return calls at the commercials, so we are on 3-minute max phone call :lol:

I am so glad.....we've still got more than an hour to go here and I really thought I was going to be annoyed and mad at this week's episode - - of COURSE meredith can't die.....and this new spinoff?? WHAT???? forcing me to follow another show? :angry: NO! I want Addison to stay!

so maybe she is the one who'll die? anywho Thursday is the big night here, ha ha.......because it's Men in Trees after that......woo-hoo! :P

okay so let's chat about it tomorrow, shall we? ;)

Ok, it's tomorrow and I really just can't wait any longer :P

WOW........good episode. I was so glad that Meredith didn't die!! Show wouldn't have been the same without her.

Now that her mom has died, I do believe she will have some issues with all of that. She was the sole caretaker of her mom for a long time. Some people sort of make that part of their identity, and when it is gone they REALLY struggle. Possibly Meredith will do the same.

Christina's retail therapy cracked me up. "You can buy furniture for 99cents!!" Her character really had a great breakthrough also. Loved that part where she came in the room (brought tears to my eyes). She struggles so much with emotion and the episode had her FILLED with emotions.

I can NOT believe Addison and McSteamy are going to give it a go. He will SO not last the 90 days without nookie.....geez lol

-Jessica

TinkerbellSwt Collaborator

another addict here! I cried thru the whole show. when i cant watch it, and Gary calls on Fridays to see how we are, I am usually crying and he is like where is Colin? is everything ok? I was like GGGGEEEoororooges father died.... couldnt stop crying.

Seeing Denny.. I have the chills just saying that! And the moment you walk by them and feel them in the hallways.. next to Izzy... omg!!! I cant wait until next week!!!! counting down already!

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

Its amusing how Denny and Dr. Burk are the only two rational characters on the show (and one of them is dead - LOL)

Nice to see Christina have a break through, maybe she won't be as "psycho" now...

LOL

Tim-n-VA Contributor

Interesting how different people react to the same program. Both my wife and I thought that episode had all the markings of "shark-jumping" episode.

I think that tomorrow night is a re-run. BOOOOOO on re-runs!! <_<

Archived