This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Grey's Anatomy

angel-jd1

DingoGirl Enthusiast

"George - you're my penis fish." (can I say that word here?) :ph34r:

:ph34r::huh::o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funnier words I have not heard recently! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angel-jd1 Community Regular
"George - you're my penis fish." (can I say that word here?) :ph34r:

:ph34r::huh::o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funnier words I have not heard recently! :P

I also loved that comment........funny stuff.

What about Derrick and Mer???? He let her leave!?!?!?!! He slept with her and then let her walk out the door feeling crappy inside?!?!! AND blamed it on her......"you didn't try to swim and you know how to swim"...what a load of crap.....he wants her to go because he wants to be chief.....what a jerkehead!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
What about Derrick and Mer???? He let her leave!?!?!?!! He slept with her and then let her walk out the door feeling crappy inside?!?!! AND blamed it on her......"you didn't try to swim and you know how to swim"...what a load of crap.....he wants her to go because he wants to be chief.....what a jerkehead!!

:angry: Yup Jess, it is nonsense! So...the writing's on the wall - - there will be a breakup so Derrick can be chief - - - and then they'll be working together in THAT situation????? Oh that is going to be HEINOUS and make me REALLY mad eveyr week! :huh:

Jestgar Rising Star

You don't think the current chief will stay? I thought there were some hints in that direction.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
You don't think the current chief will stay? I thought there were some hints in that direction.

Oh, there is that....you're right. I think he will stay - - they could not lose his character - I just don't know if he'll stay as Chief. So....Derrick will just have the AMBITION and goal to be chief, hence the breakup, whether he becomes Chief or not.

Um, BTW (raising hand here), *I* would go out on a date with current Chief....and I AM old enough! ;) He is fabulous!

Oh, and can't we also see a situation brewing with "Ava" and Korev (sp?) - - she gets prettier every week - - they'll take those things off her teeth - what is THAT about, BTW? - and then he'll fall in love with his "creation" - - note that he is NOT into Addison Sheppard - who looks like she'll be leaving shortly anyway.....

okay - better get ready for work now! B)

Tim-n-VA Contributor

The actress who plays Addison will have her own show this fall. Don't know if it is the same character...

jerseyangel Proficient

I think the chief will end up staying, and that this is a way of driving a wedge between Derrick and Meredith.

I feel bad for George's wife :( (why can't I think of her name?)

Last night, my husband came home right about the time the surgeons pulled the fish out of the guy--he says "what's that?" I said "believe me, you don't want to know" :lol:

I didn't catch the last 15 minutes or so--will watch the repeat tonight.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Oh, there is that....you're right. I think he will stay - - they could not lose his character - I just don't know if he'll stay as Chief. So....Derrick will just have the AMBITION and goal to be chief, hence the breakup, whether he becomes Chief or not.

Um, BTW (raising hand here), *I* would go out on a date with current Chief....and I AM old enough! ;) He is fabulous!

Oh, and can't we also see a situation brewing with "Ava" and Korev (sp?) - - she gets prettier every week - - they'll take those things off her teeth - what is THAT about, BTW? - and then he'll fall in love with his "creation" - - note that he is NOT into Addison Sheppard - who looks like she'll be leaving shortly anyway.....

okay - better get ready for work now! B)

I think that the chief will stay. Derrick will break up with Meredith to become chief, and the breakup will be for nothing cause the real chief stays on........and Derrick will go back to Merridith groveling like always.....and she will not forgive him this time. Enter a new McDreamy :P

I also wonder about Ava and Alex.........I think they will do something there...even if it's not a long term relationship thing.

The previews for next week (which is a 2 hour by the way) shows Addison heading off on her journey to a fertility clinic to get preggers(this is where the show spins off).

I think the chief will end up staying, and that this is a way of driving a wedge between Derrick and Meredith.

Last night, my husband came home right about the time the surgeons pulled the fish out of the guy--he says "what's that?" I said "believe me, you don't want to know" :lol:

I didn't catch the last 15 minutes or so--will watch the repeat tonight.....

I do not feel TOOOOO bad for Callie (george's wife). She DID have that night with McSteamy while she and George were having some troubles. George didn't ever find out about that (I think). Possibly it will all come to a head soon with both of their infidelities.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

.....I shouldn't even be reading this thread as I am a series behind in the UK ....BUT!!!!.....

George and Izzy doing the McNasty?!?!?!!

..Now that can't be right, surely???!? :unsure::o

...AND...

George has a wife??? :unsure::huh:

Ok, carry on.......

Guest j_mommy

I am HUGE Grey's fan!!!!!

I guess I'm not that suprised that McDreamy is "trying" to figure things out! I don't think it will last between him and Meredith! Does any one think that Meredith and McSteamy will hook up????? I've kinda wondered that know that He and Addison are off of their bet. I'm sorry I was kinda hoping that Izzy and George would hook up! Do you think that he'll be off the show??? Is that why they mentioned him going to another hospital?????

2 hours of Grey's tonight!! I can't wait. It starts at 8 and goes to 10 (central time) WOOO HOOO!!!

Guest j_mommy

WooHoo!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! Do you think teh reason George is going to another hospital is b/c of teh spin off?????

WooHoo!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! Do you think teh reason George is going to another hospital is b/c of teh spin off?????

I think that if the George character leaves the show, it would not be for the spin off. It would be because of the behind the scenes problems (Iziah Washington making Gay slurs twards the guy who plays George and is gay). But that's just my opinion..........

Guest j_mommy

True!!!! Never thought about that!!! i really love this show!!!! 3.5 more hours!!!!LOL

Jestgar Rising Star

[big sigh]

I have to miss it - dinner out with friends. :(

laurelfla Enthusiast

My fianc

Guest j_mommy

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN MEREDITH'S DAD HIT HER!!!!! I jumped out of my seat!LOL I'm iffy about the spin off!!!! I don't like how they did it during the Grey's show. If they wanted to do a pilot it should have followed Greys but not during!!! totally agree that george and Kali are on teh rocks!!!! I still think George and Izzy are going to hook up!

Jestgar Rising Star

Hey!! I fell asleep twice trying to watch this! Someone fill me in the ending (skip Addison's part)

The last thing I remember is Meredith's Dad's wife coming back in with an infection. What happened after that?

Guest j_mommy

She ended up having more problems and ended up passing away!!!! Meredith told her dad and he got very upset and ended up slapping her! Derek tried to comfort Meredith and she ran...obviosly very upset. George and Izzy ended up kissing in teh elevator!!!!! That's all the big stuff I can remember!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Well.....I DID NOT like Addison's new show and her new/old friends! they REALLY bugged me, all of them, and their silly oh-so-california "practice..." Even Addison drove me nuts.......and the guy who kissed her - Tim Daly - - he's a major hottie - - but the whole way he approached kissing her ruined it for me. It was not even remotely sexy - they did not pull it off..... :huh:

So THAT silliness overshadowed anything else for me on Grey's. I suspect that will be the last we see of Meredith's father - who knows. George and Callie are on the way out - - although he DID ask dr. Burke if you "could be in love with two people" - - - I don't think George will leave the show.

Pshaw. I am annoyed.....but of course will stay tuned! :ph34r::lol:

laurelfla Enthusiast
Well.....I DID NOT like Addison's new show and her new/old friends! they REALLY bugged me, all of them, and their silly oh-so-california "practice..." Even Addison drove me nuts.......and the guy who kissed her - Tim Daly - - he's a major hottie - - but the whole way he approached kissing her ruined it for me. It was not even remotely sexy - they did not pull it off..... :huh:

"I'm going to kiss you. With tongue."

At that point I gagged and then laughed out loud. It was the most unsexy thing I'd ever heard on TV!!!

If I watch the new show, though, it'll be to see Tim Daly... despite the worst line ever. He is wow. ;)

Guest j_mommy

Yup totally agree that he is a HOTTIE!!!!!LOL I would have liked the spin off MUCH more had it not been in with Grey's!!!!! And who adds "with tongue" :blink: Seriously!!!LOL

• 4 months later...
laurelfla Enthusiast

who was watching last night???

Izzie makes me a little tired... i think she'd thrown herself at George enough. I still can't quite picture them together!

other thoughts?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
"I'm going to kiss you. With tongue."

At that point I gagged and then laughed out loud. It was the most unsexy thing I'd ever heard on TV!!!

:lol: I completely agree!!!!

OMG - - don't even get me started on Grey's. TOTALLY LAME. A DEER????? oh, yeah, they'd let Izzy defibrillate a deer. <_<

and George and Izzy - - EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! it's so NOT right!!! I don't get it. And what's with all the interns? last season - six - this season - about 30 of them with nothing to do? and.......Meredith has a sister?!! oh yeah, out of nowhere she shows up.........

and speaking of Meredith - WTH? WHO would break up w/ McDreamy? Oh I am SO annoyed with that whole story line....but I guess she's been kinda messed up ever since the near drowning, maybe?

Highly annoyed wtih whole show.....

Archived