Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_jd1

Grey's Anatomy

oh i'm so glad this thread popped back up! i have no one to talk to about Grey's...until now! i love Thursday nights...between Survivor, The Office and Grey's - ah, TV heaven B)

i don't have an issue with a lesbian storyline but i cringed every time i saw Callie and Erica together. i was not sad at all to see b%$@#y Dr. Hahn leave town. i'm not so sure about the potential pairing with Sadie either. she's hiding something major.

i am sick to death with Denny. i'm sorry...i know many people loved the character and the storyline but it's so far-fetched to see Izzie talking to him and blowing off work to have fake sex in the on-call room. move on already. he's dead!

haha, other than those things...i love the show! i'm interested to see what happens with Mark and "Little Grey". that could get messy.

ok here we are still where george just got married with dr. Tores, Berk and christina plan to get married and Derek is happy that Meredith survived from the sea accident. I am making a great effort not to read the thread and see what is happening next.......

But I LOVE that series. There is a group in facebook that is named "sshhhh.....grey's anatomy is on!" I think the name of the group says it all.

No inside information but my predictions:

1) "Little Grey" will take what she learned ("teach me") and make another attempt at George.

2) The Denny storyline is a way to remove Izzy from the show after this season.

No inside information but my predictions:

1) "Little Grey" will take what she learned ("teach me") and make another attempt at George.

Ooh, how do you think that would get Izzy off the show? I can't believe she can still see Denny. I thought, "Oh, she can see him" at first, kind of neat. Now it is just gross! They need to drop that. And yes, I too, was happy to see Dr. Hahn hightail it out of there! She made me grouchy. :)

i wonder if they'll take a cue from the world of soap operas and make Izzie "crazy" and have her committed. it could happen if they're going if they keep up this ridiculous "i see dead people" (aka Denny) storyline. ugh.

oh and i'm loving Christina and the new doc. she needs someone like him to keep her in line. i was never much of a Burke fan.

Yep--I think so too. I was just saying to my husband (we watch it together :P ) that she is having a breakdown and won't be back next year.