Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oceangirl

Bove Tomato Sauce

Hi again,

Still looking for culprits. Does anyone have experience with Bove tomato sauces? Small Vermont company, claims to be gluten-free. Anyone find otherwise?

Thank you.

lisa

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I bought it some years ago and thought it was good but it was before we knew of our food allergies. I can't recall the ingredients. And yeah, I have the same last name. Bought it to give to all the relatives, although it seems we are not related to the people who make it.

I bought it some years ago and thought it was good but it was before we knew of our food allergies. I can't recall the ingredients. And yeah, I have the same last name. Bought it to give to all the relatives, although it seems we are not related to the people who make it.

Thank you for your reply.

lisa

We've been using it with no problems (marinara). Which sauce have you been using?

L.

Mommida,

Thank you, yes, that's the one I used. I have stopped all processed foods for now and am on a slightly modified paleo diet. I feel somewhat better, do not feel the massive gluten symptoms, yet still am not %100. I suspect I have other issues, one of which could be tomatos. (I've been gluten, soy, corn and mostly dairy-free.) Thank you for your info!

lisa

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Janelle Morman
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):