Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know it doesn't seem like spring here with snow storm after snowstorm but I know spring is just around the corner and need to get stocked up on sunscrean. Doesanyone know of any that are gluten-free? We also can't use ones with paba but I don't think they put that in there much anymore. We need to get a sports one as well as one for the baby....with high spf all being redheads we are very fair skinned.....thanks.

Myself-Age 25....I have had symptoms since at least 1998 if not since infancy (was diagnosed with malnutrition as a small child)...Positive results with gluten free diet!

Hannah-Age 5.....Has symptoms....Inconclusive blood tests....Positive diet response to both gluten free and lactose free!

Grace-Age 1.....Born at 29 weeks due to me having celiac....Has reflux and a feeding tube.

Husband-Not Celiac......has found that he does feel better when not eating allot of gluten.....is gluten free at home.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I know it doesn't seem like spring here with snow storm after snowstorm but I know spring is just around the corner and need to get stocked up on sunscrean. Doesanyone know of any that are gluten-free? We also can't use ones with paba but I don't think they put that in there much anymore. We need to get a sports one as well as one for the baby....with high spf all being redheads we are very fair skinned.....thanks.

I didn't know sunscreens had gluten in them? Do all hand creams and face stuff have gluten then? What am I looking for if the ingredients only list chemical terms? Great something else to watch.

As for March and the lion's bit -- the UK is having a suspiciously mild if chilly end of Winter. These next few weeks could be particularly joyful or a last minute nightmare of ice and snow.

I didn't know sunscreens had gluten in them? Do all hand creams and face stuff have gluten then? What am I looking for if the ingredients only list chemical terms? Great something else to watch.

As for March and the lion's bit -- the UK is having a suspiciously mild if chilly end of Winter. These next few weeks could very particularly joyful or a last minute nightmare of ice and snow.

yeah i was about to say the same thing, lets think the other way, does anyone know ones that aren't gluten-free? i haven't seen one yet that has it, but i'll check them out =D

Gluten Free since April '04

yeah i was about to say the same thing, lets think the other way, does anyone know ones that aren't gluten-free? i haven't seen one yet that has it, but i'll check them out =D

I know last summer I was able to confirm that banana boat and coopertone and some neutrogena were gluten-free. I did also call hawaiian tropic and they could not the product was gluten-free! So beware gluten can be hidden anywhere.

Dx & gluten-free since 12/09/05

Positive blood and endo test

Boston, MA

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger

I know last summer I was able to confirm that banana boat and coopertone and some neutrogena were gluten-free. I did also call hawaiian tropic and they could not the product was gluten-free! So beware gluten can be hidden anywhere.

well lol in my opinion hawaiian tropic smells relatively ucky anyway, so i won't miss it, but thanks for the tip! =-D

Gluten Free since April '04

California Baby has a good sunscreen. :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Also, Coppertone, Coppertone Kids Lotion & Sprays, Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray, are all gluten free.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Bullfrog is gluten-free. I love their QuikGel Spray. It comes in SPF36.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    luvbaggio
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics