Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi evryone,

Just an FYI - my husband called Del Monte brand 800-488-6204, b/c he wanted to know if the chocolate yogurt covered raisins are gluten-free and they said ALL their products are Gluten Free. :rolleyes:

Take care,

jacqui

IBS 1994

Endometriosis

Hashimoto's auto immune disease

Diverticulosis

Celiac disease April 2006 - neuro symptoms I am assuming from celiac disease

HLA DQ 2 (celiac disease) and HLA DQ 6 (GS) either way my parents made sure I had something!

Insomnia

Hyperflexibility

Daughter 6 y/o (5 at diagnosis) celiac disease via labs (all >100) and flattened biopsy. NO symptoms!!

Daughter 8 y/o with BM ="C" since birth and breast fed, osteopenia, SEVERE eczema up to 5 y/o, now on and off (-) via labs and biopsy. HLA DQ 2 and HLA DQ 8! and possibly ADHD.

Son 3 y/o also HLADQ2 AND DQ 8! Negative panel

Husband MEXICAN and he has DQ 8! His family refuses all and anything with celiac disease, same with his PCP!

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger..." Right? I think that's the saying.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi evryone,

Just an FYI - my husband called Del Monte brand 800-488-6204, b/c he wanted to know if the chocolate yogurt covered raisins are gluten-free and they said ALL their products are Gluten Free. :rolleyes:

Take care,

jacqui

That is awesome to know, i love del monte stuff.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

And.... some of their canned fruits do not have citric acid added, so they are corn-free. I've been enjoying their canned peaches.

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10

And.... some of their canned fruits do not have citric acid added, so they are corn-free. I've been enjoying their canned peaches.

Cool to know - I am going to tell a friend of mine whose daughter has an allergy to wheat and corn.

Thanks

Jacqui :D

IBS 1994

Endometriosis

Hashimoto's auto immune disease

Diverticulosis

Celiac disease April 2006 - neuro symptoms I am assuming from celiac disease

HLA DQ 2 (celiac disease) and HLA DQ 6 (GS) either way my parents made sure I had something!

Insomnia

Hyperflexibility

Daughter 6 y/o (5 at diagnosis) celiac disease via labs (all >100) and flattened biopsy. NO symptoms!!

Daughter 8 y/o with BM ="C" since birth and breast fed, osteopenia, SEVERE eczema up to 5 y/o, now on and off (-) via labs and biopsy. HLA DQ 2 and HLA DQ 8! and possibly ADHD.

Son 3 y/o also HLADQ2 AND DQ 8! Negative panel

Husband MEXICAN and he has DQ 8! His family refuses all and anything with celiac disease, same with his PCP!

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger..." Right? I think that's the saying.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AshokPrajapat
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)