Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tash_n_tail

Archive Digging?

I'm guessing that there is an archival area of old threads and posts here. Is this so? Is it it possible for me to search them for information rather than bore everyone by asking what must be the same questions for the millionth time?

Ta.

Marcus.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm guessing that there is an archival area of old threads and posts here. Is this so? Is it it possible for me to search them for information rather than bore everyone by asking what must be the same questions for the millionth time?

Ta.

Marcus.

There is a search feature in the menu items. You can do an advanced search with specific parameters.

Michelle :)

You can always do what I did: click on each board and read every thread that looks interesting. Of course, there were far fewer posts when I joined! You can ask the same questions for the umpteenth billion time, and someone will still answer.

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

You can also click on the Example Search box above, erase tomato sauce and type your word.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

There is also a search site on the top left of where you click on message board.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien