Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TinkerbellSwt

My Baby Started Daycare Today

As you can tell by the title my baby started daycare today. He is only going once a week to start. Its actually a babysitter not a daycare. He kissed me goodbye and went to play with the other kids. He isnt really a baby per say anymore. He is 1 1/2. But he is growing up, who said he was allowed to do that/??? waaaahhhhhh, I hope it gets easier. I called there today a bit after lunch and before nap time. Colin ate all his lunch, drank all his bottles, but wouldnt nap. I guess that is just being in a different place.. he has to get used to that. We are starting with only one day a week, we will see how this goes..

thanks for reading my ranting!!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

It can be very stressfull putting you baby in in daycare. They do grow up so fast. I used to do home daycare. It can take some kids a bit of time to adjust....especially with yours only going once a week. It can take a week or two for naps and the rutine to become normal in a full time child. If you have any concerns stop in at anytime unanounced to check up on your son....they can't keep you from doing that. If you child appears to be happy when you pick him up every time then chances are he is being cared for and having fun. I hope your son does well and adjusts quickly....good luck.

Myself-Age 25....I have had symptoms since at least 1998 if not since infancy (was diagnosed with malnutrition as a small child)...Positive results with gluten free diet!

Hannah-Age 5.....Has symptoms....Inconclusive blood tests....Positive diet response to both gluten free and lactose free!

Grace-Age 1.....Born at 29 weeks due to me having celiac....Has reflux and a feeding tube.

Husband-Not Celiac......has found that he does feel better when not eating allot of gluten.....is gluten free at home.