Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LisaJ

Horray!

Hey Guys,

I just had my tTg rechecked - been gluten-free for 5 months now. IT'S BACK TO NORMAL! Hooray! I did a little happy dance at work today when I found out - haha.

And I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your help! I don't think I could've made it through my first few months without the wonderful advice and information from all of you :D

Lisa

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" -St. Augustine

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

That's great, congratulations on a job well done!

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I just had my tTg rechecked - been gluten-free for 5 months now. IT'S BACK TO NORMAL! Hooray! I did a little happy dance at work today when I found out - haha.

And I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your help! I don't think I could've made it through my first few months without the wonderful advice and information from all of you :D

Lisa, I am so glad for you. Another success story.

Keep in touch, we got a pay it forward thing going on.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien