Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happygirl

Board Member Whereabouts?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Has anyone heard from Tarnalberry (Tiffany)? I haven't seen her on here in awhile...

Laura:

She popped in today for a short post on "how do I post" on the Board/Tech Thread.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Funny you should mention Tiffany, I was just thinking about her today, that I hadn't seen her on the board for a while.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Laura:

She popped in today for a short post on "how do I post" on the Board/Tech Thread.

Nope, that post was from January.

Last she has logged on under her name was March 5th. She is usually on more often. She is such a valued member, and provides such useful information and delightfully accurate descriptions....

Why don't you send her a PM and ask her where she has been hiding herself? It shows you care, and might give her an incentive to come here (or a boost if she isn't feeling well).

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest AutumnE

I agree she is so helpful on here and has answered many of my questions. I hope she is alright.

Yeah, I've been busy. Lots of stuff at work, and doing more fun stuff after work (skiing, hiking, dancing, game nights with friends, etc.) have kept me pretty busy. I popped in yesterday, for the first time in weeks, and don't know exactly how often I'll be around, but will try to not stay away for too long. :)

Thanks for the thoughts, everyone! :)

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Janelle Morman