Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

es2443

Ankle Swelling

Hey everyone. My friend noticed tonight that her ankle is swollen but that it doesn't hurt. Her knee has been bothering her so we are thinking that fluid maybe drained from her knee to her ankle. But she also has lupus so we always think into it. She's going to go to the health center tomorrow but I'm doubtful that will help. Have any of you ever experienced fluid in your ankle without pain? Or drainage from your knee to your ankle? It just seems so weird.

-Erin

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know. How is her lupus treatment going? Could the doctors have been wrong? The reason I ask is because I went over 30 years without diagnosis for my real health issue.

Check out this website. http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/l/lupus/misdiag.htm It talks about what else it could be besides lupus. I would think this is part of her health issues.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Her lupus treatments are going well, she is almost in remission. It just concerns me because she has had random brusing on her thighs a few weeks ago, and then she got this knee pain which suddenly went away this afternoon. She then noticed her ankle was swollen without pain. I don't know what it is, I just hope it isn't anything serious.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    luvbaggio
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)