Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnsoniu

Thank You

I just wanted to give a big heartful thank you to all you wonderful people. You've made this last month so much easier than I could have imagined. I can't imagine trying to navigate this drastic life-style change on my own. You are informed and always willing to share your insights and experiences. Thank you for your time, committment, and generosity. And you're a pretty fun bunch I might add! :rolleyes:

John will now revert back to posting in his usual off-beat, dry humor style. While sulking that Jerry thought of going "third person" before he did B)

John

positive blood tests 2/07

positive endoscopy 2/07

colonoscopy with benign polyps 2/07

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Carla welcomes you again and says "you're welcome." It's nice to have a couple more silly people around here (including Jerry in that comment)!! Carla likes silliness.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

And welcome to you, John!

Great to have you aboard :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I just want to add that it is a great and wonderful to have more than a few gentlemen on the forum. And commend those that have been with us for so long with good advice and constant diligence. You know who you are.

Celiac is definitely a trans-gender issue and I personally am glad that you guys are here to speak up. Even Jerry has set a standard :rolleyes: ...some set of standards :blink:

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Good point, Lisa--

Let's hear it for the guys! :D

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I just want to add that it is a great and wonderful to have more than a few gentlemen on the forum. And commend those that have been with us for so long with good advice and constant diligence. You know who you are.

Celiac is definitely a trans-gender issue and I personally am glad that you guys are here to speak up. Even Jerry has set a standard :rolleyes: ...some set of standards :blink:

In addition, I wanted to say that a journey though celiacland is not aways easy and I am glad those that helped you on your way were helpful. Your graditude is a testimony of those that give their knowlege and their time to help those that came after. This is what it is all about.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    luvbaggio
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics