Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest franS

Potting Soil?

Guest franS

I have been great since Feb 6th when I was hospitalized and diagnosed. I have been very careful and have felt wonderful. Then yesterday evening the old "gut" and "d" hit me. I am racking my brain trying to figure out what I ate or touched. I did alot of planting and transplanting with bags of potting soil and that moss stuff that covers the soil. COULD THAT BE IT? INHALING SOMETHING?

OR is Bumblebee tuna a contaminate? HELP?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have been great since Feb 6th when I was hospitalized and diagnosed. I have been very careful and have felt wonderful. Then yesterday evening the old "gut" and "d" hit me. I am racking my brain trying to figure out what I ate or touched. I did alot of planting and transplanting with bags of potting soil and that moss stuff that covers the soil. COULD THAT BE IT? INHALING SOMETHING?

OR is Bumblebee tuna a contaminate? HELP?

I can't help you with the tuna, as haven't used it. But I used to have a huge greenhouse and plant thousands of seeds every year and I don't think I was ever contaminated with the potting soil.

Are you the only one gluten free in the House? I get contaminated more by my hubby than anything else, accidently of course ... at least I hope so :o:lol:

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

Guest franS
I can't help you with the tuna, as haven't used it. But I used to have a huge greenhouse and plant thousands of seeds every year and I don't think I was ever contaminated with the potting soil.

Are you the only one gluten free in the House? I get contaminated more by my hubby than anything else, accidently of course ... at least I hope so :o:lol:

thanks - I do live alone and I appreciate your input = perhaps was something else...as I read the topics i am beginning to see how easily we can get contaminated and not know it. f

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AshokPrajapat
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)