Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cassidy

Hostess Thank You Gifts

Guest cassidy

My baby shower is next weekend and 3 friends are hosting it. I hosted a shower for each of them in the last 6 months (2 babies and a wedding). Two of them gave me hostess gifts at their showers. I want to get them a little something, but I don't want to spend much since there are 3 of them and I hosted a shower by myself for each of them a few months ago.

Do you think I can get away with buying a plant or some flowers? There is a book that one of them wants, so I thought about that. I don't want them to think I'm being cheap, but I don't want to buy 3 big gifts.

Any ideas?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I think a thank you card and some flowers would be a wonderful way to say thank you, especially if you had the flowers delivered the day after the shower. That would be a really nice surprise for them and easy on you since all you'd have to do is call to place the orders. When I got married I bought my sister in law a necklace for organizing the wedding. I just looked around until I found a good sale and then I bought four necklaces, one for me that I wore at the wedding, one for my maid of honor, one for my sister in law, and one for my mother who paid for the wedding. I also wrote a poem for my mother since I was her first child to get married. Everyone seemed to think that the necklaces were a great way to say thank you. If they all have a child you could do a necklace with their childrens' birthstones.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PSHadle
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts