Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SofiEmiMom

Mitchell's Fish Market

They have a gluten free menu that is fantastic. I live in Michigan and we ate there yesterday for the first time at the Rochester Hills location. The waitress and chef were very knowledgable and it was great. I am very sensitive and always fearful when eating out, but I didn't get sick and feel just fine. Yippee! I will definitely go back. They have locations in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Wisconsin, Kentucky and Indiana. Website is Mitchellsfishmarket.com

Have fun!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This is one of my favorite places to eat!!! There is one about 10 minutes from my house! The gluten-free menu is extensive...the salad dressings are all made in-house and gluten-free and delicious! Love the ceasar! Really can't say enough good things about this place.

As a matter of fact, we go to several other Cameron Mitchell restaurants too b/c most do have a gluten-free menu or are able to tell you what you can & can't have. Another fav is Molly Woos.

Kim

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm

but how to dance in the rain."

Positive bloodwork 1/9/06

gluten-free since 1/12/06

Very positive dietary response

DS (12 years old)

Biopsy 7/7/06 ~ Diagnosed Celiac 7/12/2006

gluten-free since 7/15/2006

DD (almost 6)

HLA-DQ2 positive

Celiac Bloodwork negative 2 different times

Still eating gluten for now.

I used to work at the original Mitchells Fish Market (Columbus Fish Market -Grandview) on Olentangy.

If you bring in your own soy sauce, they will make their fish "shang-hai style" for you - they steam the fish and serve it over rice, spinach and hoisin sauce (made with wheat free sauce that you brin in)

I'm partial to the BBQ Shrimp -- They sell it as an appetizer, but I have them do it as an entree with the veggies and such.

OK, you made me do it, I went there for dinner. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Janelle Morman
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):