Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal, anti-biotic, anti-viral. It's also a medium chain fatty acid, but for the life of me I can't remember why that's significant. :lol:

If I understand correctly, I belive that a medium chain fatty acid does not easily store as fat in your body.

I do not mind discussing dairy

I'm just as anti-dairy as you are (some other posters here can attest to that :ph34r:), but I do think that raw organic dairy is probably less harmful than processed dairy. I stay away from both versions though, and can't claim to be an expert on raw milk. I have done some research on it though, and the argument for it is quite compelling.

If I understand correctly, I belive that a medium chain fatty acid does not easily store as fat in your body.

I'm just as anti-dairy as you are (some other posters here can attest to that :ph34r:), but I do think that raw organic dairy is probably less harmful than processed dairy. I stay away from both versions though, and can't claim to be an expert on raw milk. I have done some research on it though, and the argument for it is quite compelling.

Mango,

I did a lot of research into dairy. I found the most compelling scientific arguement against dairy... I didn' tsave it to my favorites!! I will try to find it again. It may take awhile. I would tell you (with no proof right now) that no "milk" pulled from the mammary glands of another species should be given to a human being. Raw or homogenized. It is not meant for us to consume. I am sure of this- and not simply due to the "yuck factor". I am glad to know there are others out there who feel as I do about dairy. Unfortunately, we cannot make any "dairy" good for us other than our own mother's milk. Just like all living creatures who nurse, the time comes when we no longer require the milk of our mother's. I urge everyone to stop consuming all "dairy products".

Mango,

I did a lot of research into dairy. I found the most compelling scientific arguement against dairy... I didn' tsave it to my favorites!! I will try to find it again. It may take awhile. I would tell you (with no proof right now) that no "milk" pulled from the mammary glands of another species should be given to a human being. Raw or homogenized. It is not meant for us to consume. I am sure of this- and not simply due to the "yuck factor". I am glad to know there are others out there who feel as I do about dairy. Unfortunately, we cannot make any "dairy" good for us other than our own mother's milk. Just like all living creatures who nurse, the time comes when we no longer require the milk of our mother's. I urge everyone to stop consuming all "dairy products".

I believe you, really I do :lol:, but I'd love to read your info. if you find it again. PM it to me if you ever get a chance, thanks :)