Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yesterday i was in Wal-Mart and came across Kraft Peanut Butter that is 100% peanuts... free of lactouse , cholesterol , and gluten-free.....just thought i would pass this one along....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Smucker's makes an all natural peanut butter - just peanuts and salt, and they also have an unsalted one if I recall correctly. Some supermarket chains have their own brand, which is what I get since it's way cheaper. BTW, that national chain who's name begins with "W" has one, but the quality is very poor, as are many things with their label.

I give it a whiff when I open the jar, especially for a new jar. Peanut butter seems to have a tendency to be somewhat rancid even before the "sell by" date.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

Walmart's GV brand says gluten free right on the jar...

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Living in peanut country, peanuts and peanut oil really don't have a long shelf life. Make sure that you always refridgerate it after opening.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Dear simplicity66,

I buy Jif. They all are gluten-free. Even their Smooth Sensations! Many people do not know this, but they are made by Smuckers. I really miss the Chocolate Silk! :( They do not make it anymore. They do have some junk. If that is the unhealthiest thing you eat though, it should not hurt you! ;) I also, have never had to refrigerate it, and it does not go bad quickly. I eat it fast, though. I love peanut butter!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Jin

Strawberry Allergy, mold allergy, dustmites allergy, ragweed allergy, dust allergy, food dye allergy - 1985

Asthma - 1994

Ovarian Cyst - May 1999

Anemia - 2000

4 More Ovarian Cysts - March 2000

Bloodwork for Celiac - November 2000 negative

Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Intercolisis, Gastric Emptying Study - May and June 2001 negative biopsy

Fibromyalgia - June 2001

IBS - June 2001

Gallbladder Removal - July 28, 2003 after doctor said the tests showed nothing, so it was not gallbladder disease. It was very inflamed and irritated and nearly ruptured the surgeon told me at my 10 day post-op check-up.

Thyroid Disease - August 2004

Celiac Disease - March 2007 Current Dr. refers to me as Celiac, as she says blood tests are often inaccurate.

Official Purple Glittery Bat Keeper, District Attorney, and Chinese Restaurant Owner of The Silver Dragon of Rachelville

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    luvbaggio
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)